• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Better Call Saul, The Mafia Game. Indies Win! Gooner, GAT and Duff

dude, that's just rommy's MO

come out aggressive and make you say something fishy and then move on

I think I’ve played with Duff a couple of times, but don’t remember anything about him.

I think I’ve played with Duff a couple of times, but don’t remember anything about him.

Very smart player, often makes it late or to endgame, noodles out the puzzle if given the opportunity. Like GAT except less angry (until today)

dude, that's just rommy's MO

come out aggressive and make you say something fishy and then move on

lol wat. my read on duff was legitimate and was based on 2 posts from d1. he's responded decently well today, so i switched off of him to qt

Their exchange feels fake, that's the read

giphy.gif

I could vote for numbers too, his juice vote out the gate this round was curious.

There’s that and his one substantive post of the game where he defended a manning policy lynch.

I’m probably going to vote for juice or numbers. I will be sporadically monitoring this the next hour and the mostly out of pocket for d3.

im down for juice. will have to read up on numbers.

where are the ryders tho?

ttt-8806-helms-deep-gandalf-shadowfax-rohirrim.jpg

***switch to QT***

agree with the toogs read. somethings off

Sweet. Let's do this quickly then and get it over with.

My tone is off because
1. I'm annoyed as shit that I come into a thread that started just a few hours ago to be called out for being quiet by someone that posts nothing but banter in a thread that had JUST OPENED when I had just fucking woken up and I don't post until late in the day on day 1 to begin with. Pretty much every single game for all of eternity.

2. That automatically "makes me mafia" and "off". Which annoys me and "makes me look more like mafia". Fuck it.

3. Your group think this game is way worse than usual and that is not a good thing and it is going to continue to annoy me and I am going to be hostile toward it because that is NOT GOOD FOR THE CIVS. So if that is a problem for you, please kill me because I'm not going to go along with it. If you are a civ, you shouldn't want me to go along with the group think.

lol wat. my read on duff was legitimate and was based on 2 posts from d1. he's responded decently well today, so i switched off of him to qt

that's what I meant: you pick a player and then grill them til you're satisfied or you move on

it wasn't a criticism, just an observation

***switch to Dv14***

I need someone to vote me up so I can get angry too. This feels like a good round to get it out.

Sweet. Let's do this quickly then and get it over with.

My tone is off because
1. I'm annoyed as shit that I come into a thread that started just a few hours ago to be called out for being quiet by someone that posts nothing but banter in a thread that had JUST OPENED when I had just fucking woken up and I don't post until late in the day on day 1 to begin with. Pretty much every single game for all of eternity.

2. That automatically "makes me mafia" and "off". Which annoys me and "makes me look more like mafia". Fuck it.

3. Your group think this game is way worse than usual and that is not a good thing and it is going to continue to annoy me and I am going to be hostile toward it because that is NOT GOOD FOR THE CIVS. So if that is a problem for you, please kill me because I'm not going to go along with it. If you are a civ, you shouldn't want me to go along with the group think.

The part where you defended manning is probably not helping.

Back