• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Better Call Saul, The Mafia Game. Indies Win! Gooner, GAT and Duff

el oh el, I was in chats the whole time and spoke about policy lynching jhawk in deadchat specifically + the postgame. You know I was present and reading a lot of it, you ran the damn game dude, you sent me the chat links.

you certainly didn't say anything to my son's face in maf chat

we had a nice discussion about how he should have pursued a career in engineering

el oh el, I was in chats the whole time and spoke about policy lynching jhawk in deadchat specifically + the postgame. You know I was present and reading a lot of it, you ran the damn game dude, you sent me the chat links.

Yeah, but I wasn't really around in the chats much. You know... you were there.

popcorn.gif

It is really, really funny to me that the people on manning are all saying their votes don't mean anything.

I'm fine voting for doofus, da, or gooner at this point. I think ahead of numbers, toogs and jtp.

Manning(6) - da, numbers, doofus, gooner, jtp, toogs

I was going to vote jhawk and leave it there regardless of whatever alignment I drew this game. Believe me or not, that's your choice. But I am not looking at any of the other 5 and being like "jhawk was an easy place to put a vote, one of them has to be mafia"

D14

Townie
Ryala
Townie

From most to least likely mafia

After some of the mechanisms from past games like the infection and the Stephen King silencer role, I’m not sure if it’s beneficial for too many people to come out and say they’ve been bribed. Maybe that just this game’s version of RB but it’s also possible coming out just gives the mafias more information.

I obviously disagree considering I came out with it, but I don't think we should spend considerable time trying to figure out potential bribe mechanisms for now

I once woke up in the morning, went to take a piss, and saw a swollen tick attached to my shaft . People say to use a burnt out match to get them to back out but fuck putting a hot match head on my dick.

I panicked and pulled the bastard out. lucky to get the head (of the tick, i mean).

I'm voting off the only info I got DA

that's dv7 is a moron who killed nonny and roleblocked me for his own enjoyment.

pulp_fiction+big+brain+brett.jpg

lynch me if you think I'm indy, because I could see myself doing that as an indy, but as a maf member, I would always go with whatever the team thought was best.

did I also bribe d14? i think i did that too even though I don't know what it means.

I remember specifically saying in THE CHATZY that he would only vote for jhawk if he was mafia, because it would be easy.

Ya. I also had spat w/ moron jhawk in his post game.

Odd post from REDWING. Literally 2 lies.

Civs generally are better off with more information, but I agree that it is very hard to tell in a game that is seemingly very complex. Still, if it keeps happening, people should probably continue to report it. It may help down the line once more roles are revealed.

The thing about this is that it could be information only a mafia can decipher and it means nothing to us.

Bribed to what?

A civ special definitely should say they’ve been bribed. Just keep track and save it for later in the game after we know more roles.

lynch me if you think I'm indy, because I could see myself doing that as an indy, but as a maf member, I would always go with whatever the team thought was best.

did I also bribe d14? i think i did that too even though I don't know what it means.

I have no fucking clue what this is

I remember specifically saying in THE CHATZY that he would only vote for jhawk if he was mafia, because it would be easy.

probably a broke boy bitch chat like dead chat or maf 1 then

Not a big fan of Gooner and JTP on that list for a policy lynch. JTP had other axes to grind from the last game and Gooner didn't even play in it. If mafia is hiding, it is probably one of those two.

That's actually super helpful to know.

Doofus- this right here is what my point is... Old games stay dead. Policy lynches don't get carried over. People who didn't play in them don't have all the information. When the game is over it is over.

I obviously disagree considering I came out with it, but I don't think we should spend considerable time trying to figure out potential bribe mechanisms for now

Right. Table the discussion and sit on the information.

The thing about this is that it could be information only a mafia can decipher and it means nothing to us.

Bribed to what?

A civ special definitely should say they’ve been bribed. Just keep track and save it for later in the game after we know more roles.

Are you saying that non-civ specials shouldn't reveal that info? Bold strategy, Cotton.

y'all need to ride my dick on this eagles train. im telling ya, he's maf.

Back