• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Better Call Saul, The Mafia Game. Indies Win! Gooner, GAT and Duff

thru #2458

duff (4) numbers, townie, boston, gooner

YTV (4) knight, duff, tim, gat

PM if issues

MAJO is 5.

giphy.gif

is it possible someone is still able to frame duff? can't really see that.

has anyone else even mentioned buying ID? i haven't caught up yet

There is a component of Da’s description that discusses it. GAT seems to have a very high level detail about it. My thought re: tejas and SD3 is if they had perks and offers for an ID but couldn’t figure something out about it (townie’s words) that maybe there’s more to it than simply a name change (an additional perk or something).

I think GAT dick stepped. I won’t expound now given twilight but I think he knows way too much to just be a civ.

There is a component of Da’s description that discusses it. GAT seems to have a very high level detail about it. My thought re: tejas and SD3 is if they had perks and offers for an ID but couldn’t figure something out about it (townie’s words) that maybe there’s more to it than simply a name change (an additional perk or something).

Look at tejas death write up :noidea:

I posted on the ID speculation after the death posts and the mechanics seem relatively straightforward from the death post. Numbers getting very anxious.

factions should keep you alive. if we take out an indy now then its 3 civs, 3 mafia and 1 indy left. take you out and don't see how theyd get a clean winner.

factions should keep you alive. if we take out an indy now then its 3 civs, 3 mafia and 1 indy left. take you out and don't see how theyd get a clean winner.

Wait what? Are you saying we have two indys?

Duff - Kim Wexler (indy) was lynched by the town

Duff = Kim Wexler - You are attorney Kim Wexler. While you come off as bookish and quiet, you are in fact a competitive, extremely intelligent attorney with a devious streak. (Rest of role redacted)

Day 11 opens a large police presence in the desert. They are looking for clues in the murder of Steven Gomez - backup cop.

Townie = Steven Gomez (backup Cop/mason) - You are DEA agent Steve Gomez, aka Gomey. In the event you are still in the game when your partner Hank is killed, you will take over his investigations. Beginning night one, you may submit a name that you think is Hank. If you are successful, you will be able to communicate outside the game. Because of your connection, each failed search will result in an easier search on the following night. You win with the town.

and now I can post Hank's full role:

Hank Schrader (Cop/mason) - You are the town cop. Each night you get one alignment investigation. You are also searching for your partner Gomey. If you find him, you will be able to communicate outside the game. Because of your connection, each failed search will result in a much easier search on the following night. Like the good partner he is, Gomey is also searching for you. You win with the town.

6 players remain. Day begins now

Thank you guys from saving me from AA. I'll be in the thread after I get the kids to bed.

Back