• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Better Call Saul, The Mafia Game. Indies Win! Gooner, GAT and Duff

MeanEvergreenKronosaurus-size_restricted.gif

I miss that show a lot.

so after thinking about the ruleset a bit, i have come to the conclusion that God is an old testament God this game. there are so many rules about what you can claim, when you can claim it, that there's information to be gleaned. my thought is that there are multiple investigatory roles this game, some will be sane, some will be naive, some will be real, etc. it doesn't make sense for us only being allowed to claim investigatory roles with <30 minutes left each round unless it is designed to cause maximum chaos.

things to keep in mind

To appease Duff because I'm a nice guy, but your first substantive post was a wishy-washy soft defense-ish post towards manning and your next post about not killing quiets until D2/3 @gouda just didn't sit well with me a little bit. You made one post @manning after that and then it was D2 and we are here now and your anger seems forced for no real reason. There's 28 people alive and you got a few votes, that's a weird reason to go 0 to 100 anger style.

I have never seen anyone get legit this pissed at getting a few votes early on D2

Well after what you geniuses did to manning yesterday I can understand his frustration. Especially when as far as I can tell you did it for no reason other than "because we can!" so "he's playing funny" in a game that started like 2 hours earlier.

30 seconds into day 2 having 3 votes with no explanation is probably pretty damned annoying.

Fuck off, I'm not mad at rommy for his reads, thats the name of the game. But its votes from you and Gooner that just pile on for no reason. Rommy didnt spell out his reasoning, so why are you voting for me?

I switched off awhile ago, BRO

I have never seen anyone get legit this pissed at getting a few votes early on D2

Haha, sometimes you gotta make a strong post to cut through the clutter. My posts usually skate under the radar, I wanted to make a point.

Think it worked.

I love Duff and am glad he is playing. Great post, 10/10 would read again

But on the other hand if he played like this, he wouldn't need to be a policy lynch.

rough entry

agreed, and you and QT are not mafia together

:giggity: :boomroasted:

I like Da and QT as same mafia team.

***QT***

Go back to bed, toogs. Your body may be up but your brain is still drunk on last night's scotch.

***switch to QT***

agree with the toogs read. somethings off

Well after what you geniuses did to manning yesterday I can understand his frustration. Especially when as far as I can tell you did it for no reason other than "because we can!" so "he's playing funny" in a game that started like 2 hours earlier.

30 seconds into day 2 having 3 votes with no explanation is probably pretty damned annoying.

Yeah the jhawk "run up" was entirely different than people voting Duff D2

Who do you want to murder

I went to sleep again after the tick thing and missed a meeting. Is that bad

To appease Duff because I'm a nice guy, but your first substantive post was a wishy-washy soft defense-ish post towards manning and your next post about not killing quiets until D2/3 @gouda just didn't sit well with me a little bit. You made one post @manning after that and then it was D2 and we are here now and your anger seems forced for no real reason. There's 28 people alive and you got a few votes, that's a weird reason to go 0 to 100 anger style.

it was the manning post that got me. the king rommy one made me laugh.

Thats fine, and your read of the situation. My read is that I check to see if day 2 has started and I got 3 votes immediately and it just seemed to me to be a carryover from the end of day 1 when rommy was pushing for people to move on me.

I’m probably going to vote for juice or numbers. I will be sporadically monitoring this the next hour and the mostly out of pocket for d3.

QT putting on a cape for Duff hard this round is just as weird as Duff going full FTN for a second there

Back