• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Better Call Saul, The Mafia Game. Indies Win! Gooner, GAT and Duff

Went for a hike, woke up very early scratching my scalp. Was a dog tick. Fuck the outside. This is why I sit inside all day

I legitimately have to go into work today. This is gonna be hella odd.

Went for a hike, woke up very early scratching my scalp. Was a dog tick. Fuck the outside. This is why I sit inside all day

How did you get it out? Don't want it leaving its head buried in your skin if you yanked it out.

How did you get it out? Don't want it leaving its head buried in your skin if you yanked it out.

My head was itchy while I slept and it just sorta fell into my hand. Still alive.

On another note, had Afghan food last night. What say you the pit, Afghan food, overrated or underrated?

On another note, had Afghan food last night. What say you the pit, Afghan food, overrated or underrated?

I mean, if I get it from the good Afghan place across town it’s amazing, but if I’m lazy and go to the one down the street it’s just meh. Just kidding, I live in a cultural desert and I have no frame of reference for what you’re talking about.

Just flew back to SF so will be questionable for early rounds. Ive also got serious indents on my face from wearing that mask for the past 8 hours or so. Respect for the doctors/nurses and such that have to do that daily.

***Manning***

This is a mafia post, wanting everyone to know he won't be around then votes for me because I should be the policy lunch.

***Nonny***

Manning drew the duck blue, because he’d never seen a blue duck before, and to be honest with you, he wanted to see a blue duck.

Manning is the new eagles and I buy his reads entirely

I generally like afghan food, there is a kabob house near me that delivers - most of their stuff is good. I am not sure I have ever had great afghan food though.

I mean, if I get it from the good Afghan place across town it’s amazing, but if I’m lazy and go to the one down the street it’s just meh. Just kidding, I live in a cultural desert and I have no frame of reference for what you’re talking about.

My first Afghan food experience was at a place called "the box" like 10 miles south of Richmond. There's a refugee couple that tried to get a loan for a restaurant. The bank denied it. They then asked for a loan for a gas station. Approved. They decided to build a gas station with a sit-down restaurant attached.

Not elite or anything, but idk, worth a visit if youre in that area and wanna try.

Back