• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Better Call Saul, The Mafia Game. Indies Win! Gooner, GAT and Duff

started a call this morning with british colleagues and they were all "wondered if you were still alive, isn't DC a warzone right now?"

idk how to even make fun smalltalk/banter out of that

Really? Not even some War of 1812 smack talk?

“Last time DC burned like this we still ended up kicking your asses.”

Given the current climate of the country, if I was modding this game I'd godmod jtp and ph as the cops. It's only fitting.

Also, worth noting that it's super nice to come onto this thread and not have 250 posts to read through to get caught up.

On the other hand, having 30 players and an early deadline means that there isn't much time to get a read on anyone. I also wouldn't be surprised if several people don't even show.

i was not witty enough to come up with war of 1812 smack talk this morning, sadly

Oddly specific post by Knight that "happens" to fall into the category of acceptable reveal listed in the rules.

Does a real civ Knight do this/take the time to read the rules, yet not read any more of the thread?

Oddly specific post by Knight that "happens" to fall into the category of acceptable reveal listed in the rules.

Does a real civ Knight do this/take the time to read the rules, yet not read any more of the thread?

This right here is why you always read dirty to me.

I’ve never seen a single episode of BCS and breaking bad is a top 5 most overrated show

I approve of this post

Trying to figure out which looks worse, manning's run of paranoid posts or the subsequent pile on of votes on him?

Yeah, the manning thing is worth noting. The fact that most knew he would be a policy lynch today following his performance last game provides cover for mafia to hide their D1 vote. On the other hand, civ manning would likely just let it go and take the lynch.

I am quite happy with him going D1 for his past play, as well as possibility that the is mafia/can lead to others.

vote count as of post #78
Manning(6) - nonny, da, numbers, doofus, gooner, jtp
nonny(2) - gat, manning
tim(3) - ryala, mako, gouda
boston - jman
jman - ph
ryala - bym
redwing - duff
D7 - townie
bym - D14
doofus - redwing
toogs(2) - SD3, knight