• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Better Call Saul, The Mafia Game. Indies Win! Gooner, GAT and Duff

Sweet. Let's do this quickly then and get it over with.

My tone is off because
1. I'm annoyed as shit that I come into a thread that started just a few hours ago to be called out for being quiet by someone that posts nothing but banter in a thread that had JUST OPENED when I had just fucking woken up and I don't post until late in the day on day 1 to begin with. Pretty much every single game for all of eternity.

2. That automatically "makes me mafia" and "off". Which annoys me and "makes me look more like mafia". Fuck it.

3. Your group think this game is way worse than usual and that is not a good thing and it is going to continue to annoy me and I am going to be hostile toward it because that is NOT GOOD FOR THE CIVS. So if that is a problem for you, please kill me because I'm not going to go along with it. If you are a civ, you shouldn't want me to go along with the group think.

Ok, I'm sure QT is already married, but I think I'm in e-love with her even more than I am Knight now.

I think QT and toogs are both civilians in this game of mafia

That’s a hell of a read off 3.5 posts.

Well that's kind of the point. He has posted an entry vote (I'm actually proud of him for that), one post opening D2 claiming being visited which is non-determinative for alignment, and his other two posts are questions that don't drive any substantive discussion but come across as trying to look active.

I hereby award rommy a tiny civ lean

Well that's kind of the point. He has posted an entry vote (I'm actually proud of him for that), one post opening D2 claiming being visited which is non-determinative for alignment, and his other two posts are questions that don't drive any substantive discussion but come across as trying to look active.

Who are you talking about

He said he was bribed, I agree it isn't clearing or anything, especially in two team mafia, but would guess that should move him down the ranks a bit.

The part where you defended manning is probably not helping.

I have zero clue what manning apparently did to enrage everyone in the entire mafia universe last game(s). But it was pretty apparent he wasn't being killed because of anything he did this game. He didn't do anything to me that looked clearly bad. He looked like manning. Which pretty much (no offense manning) often looks bad/defensive/half-insane most of the time. And people were insistent on killing him. That isn't super helpful really. And when he is a civ in the end game he does his job most often anymore. Or has when I have seen him there. Enough that it would at least, in my mind, have been beneficial to at least have tried to kill mafia day one and not just blindly lynch him because it was him.

There’s that and his one substantive post of the game where he defended a manning policy lynch.

I defended the policy lynch that I said I was gonna make at the end of last week. Yep sounds about right to me.

Juice’s post about people needing to switch to someone other than manning would be much worse in a one mafia game than two but it reeked to me.

I like this analytical gooner, I may yet move my vote off you.

Ah man I thought the Dv14 thing had been forgotten about, thanks Gooner

I have zero clue what manning apparently did to enrage everyone in the entire mafia universe last game(s). But it was pretty apparent he wasn't being killed because of anything he did this game. He didn't do anything to me that looked clearly bad. He looked like manning. Which pretty much (no offense manning) often looks bad/defensive/half-insane most of the time. And people were insistent on killing him. That isn't super helpful really. And when he is a civ in the end game he does his job most often anymore. Or has when I have seen him there. Enough that it would at least, in my mind, have been beneficial to at least have tried to kill mafia day one and not just blindly lynch him because it was him.

As mafia manning had 33 total posts through six days in the last game and I believe only 8 of those 33 were substantive contributions beyond banter or a vote with nothing else in the post.

Sweet. Let's do this quickly then and get it over with.

My tone is off because
1. I'm annoyed as shit that I come into a thread that started just a few hours ago to be called out for being quiet by someone that posts nothing but banter in a thread that had JUST OPENED when I had just fucking woken up and I don't post until late in the day on day 1 to begin with. Pretty much every single game for all of eternity.

2. That automatically "makes me mafia" and "off". Which annoys me and "makes me look more like mafia". Fuck it.

3. Your group think this game is way worse than usual and that is not a good thing and it is going to continue to annoy me and I am going to be hostile toward it because that is NOT GOOD FOR THE CIVS. So if that is a problem for you, please kill me because I'm not going to go along with it. If you are a civ, you shouldn't want me to go along with the group think.

that's some foamy wifom

Back