• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Better Call Saul, The Mafia Game. Indies Win! Gooner, GAT and Duff

frustrated civ.

Fuck off, I'm not mad at rommy for his reads, thats the name of the game. But its votes from you and Gooner that just pile on for no reason. Rommy didnt spell out his reasoning, so why are you voting for me?

What does it mean when frustrated goes to angry? Especially since gouda isn't even voting for duff anymore

Fuck off, I'm not mad at rommy for his reads, thats the name of the game. But its votes from you and Gooner that just pile on for no reason. Rommy didnt spell out his reasoning, so why are you voting for me?

Initial read was frustrated civ too. But this post feels more defensive.

Also, i lol'ed for like a solid 3 minutes at the QT post at the end of last round just obliterating Ph.

I think you are laying on the anger too thick now.

Sure but that doesn’t justify the run on him and relative lack of action. There’s no real good second place vote.

Thinking about it.

I’m having a good day so far and I don’t want to ruin it with a dumb vote. Manning doesn’t look good at all.

These two posts at 10:27 and 10:29 don't really square with each other

its weird that dv7 didnt respond to the nonny call out day 1, and then nonny ends up daead

maf.

I don't care when people vote for me and I certainly wouldn't argue for any maf team I'm a part of to kill someone that voted for me. What a completely bullshit thing to bring up.

***switch to sd3***

Not sure anyone is voting for you due to the lack of posts. On the contrary your posts have painted you in a terrible light. Highlighting the fact you have the 8th most posts and the majority of them is defensive and sarcastic isnt a plus.

I love Duff and am glad he is playing. Great post, 10/10 would read again

i dont think one of my posts was being defensive at all lol this is kind of a lazy take and means you're not really paying attention. Probably a civ move

But on the other hand if he played like this, he wouldn't need to be a policy lynch.

***Townie*** is the cheap daytime version of night ryala.

Without the mafia skills.

rough entry
QT coming in hot. Seems weird.

agreed, and you and QT are not mafia together

Thanks. I'm not really worried about you at this point.
We can just wait until you miss two votes to figure out what your role is and proceed from there.

:giggity: :boomroasted:

I disagree with all of this post. There was no information for me at all.

I also think it was fine lynch.

I like Da and QT as same mafia team.

***QT***

I think you are laying on the anger too thick now.

Maybe but I dont think what I posted day one deserved 3 votes right out of the gate on day two. Again rommy has his reasons and he was on it from day 1 but dont get the gooner and gouda pile on.

manning's mafia picks were nonny, bym and boston. none of them had a meaningful vote.

I have never seen anyone get legit this pissed at getting a few votes early on D2

***dv7***

Nobody sets up people with night actions.

and only dv7 is dumb enough to obviously kill nonny and role block me for the lulz.

I disagree with all of this post. There was no information for me at all.

I also think it was fine lynch.

MeanEvergreenKronosaurus-size_restricted.gif

Maybe but I dont think what I posted day one deserved 3 votes right out of the gate on day two. Again rommy has his reasons and he was on it from day 1 but dont get the gooner and gouda pile on.

I mean I said almost simultaneously with rommy that I didn't like some of your early posts so your characterization that I'm "piling on" is incorrect

I like Da and QT as same mafia team.

***QT***

You think they’re same team despite QT thinking the voting pool should be those who were on Manning?

Back