• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Better Call Saul, The Mafia Game. Indies Win! Gooner, GAT and Duff

I want to see if dv14s vote counts

So as a counter, you could say his volume of posts in this day would have tipped the scales to being civ? People were killing him based on the last game that he skated, well that wasnt the case here today.

I dont play here often so I can speak to manning's play and the policy lynch. But if that was the feeling among the majority of players, it easy to see voting for manning to be a very easy place to hide day 1 regardless of alignment.

I dont play here often so I can speak to manning's play and the policy lynch. But if that was the feeling among the majority of players, it easy to see voting for manning to be a very easy place to hide day 1 regardless of alignment.

Yeah, I'm not giving any credence to the votes on jhawk meaning anything.

He had a weird post re: his vote on jhawk D1 that didn't feel like civ goon

Interesting idea. Self serving toogs is here to say

vote count as of post #189
Manning(6) - da, numbers, doofus, gooner, jtp, toogs

Of those people the only ones I wouldn't have been certain would vote for manning d1 regardless of alignment are da and doofus, just due to comments I recall from teh other thread. Sure some could be hiding too, but it's not alignment indicative for anyone else in that block. I'm surprised the block wasn't larger. If someone has time, looking at who was on Manning and moved off would be more interesting to me, that's hiding with an easy entry.

Yeah, I'm not giving any credence to the votes on jhawk meaning anything.

This is correct (why are we agreeing, Da?). Reactions to votes, interactions of players surrounding the votes is one thing. But the actual votes on jhawk don't mean anything at all.

QT seems like her usual angry civ. I like her explanation for going to 0-60 so fast.

DV7 is giving off mafia vibes. Not sure why yet but I’m not getting the civ DV7 from him.

So as a counter, you could say his volume of posts in this day would have tipped the scales to being civ? People were killing him based on the last game that he skated, well that wasnt the case here today.

I don't think you understand the meaning of "policy lynch"

Also to circle back to more pressing matters, Lebanese food is an elite, but overlooked cuisine.

This is a super short round, really need some rallying of votes.

I'm voting off the only info I got DA

that's dv7 is a moron who killed nonny and roleblocked me for his own enjoyment.

As mafia manning had 33 total posts through six days in the last game and I believe only 8 of those 33 were substantive contributions beyond banter or a vote with nothing else in the post.

Good for him. Suck less as civs and kill him. It isn't his fault the civs let him live and are bitter about it and now have punished themselves by wasting a day and a lynch to kill him. He still won. Civs still lost. Someone will win another game with 33 posts.

The point is moot, it is over and done so it does us no good to keep going around about it, you guys can talk about it postgame if you want. That said, I would be surprised if there were only civs voting for him but it is possible.

Manning(6) - da, numbers, doofus, gooner, jtp, toogs

Back