• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Better Call Saul, The Mafia Game. Indies Win! Gooner, GAT and Duff

He had a weird post re: his vote on jhawk D1 that didn't feel like civ goon

Either come with receipts or wait until banter time later to address me, entirely up to you Mr. Tick Man

Do you have like lyme disease now

When I was like 7 I got ticks while playing in the woods and apparently cried to my mother for days that I didn't want to die from Lyme disease. She promised me that I wouldn't, so I'd be pretty mad at her if I did now

He supposedly had 2-3 good reads from the jhawk round, not sure what they were. Duff, I guess.

I literally posted them all in one post, do you guys just ignore me like I'm RJ?

Also to circle back to more pressing matters, Lebanese food is an elite, but overlooked cuisine.

Is there a bad Middle Eastern cuisine? I haven’t had one. I had Iraqi food in Montreal many years ago that was amazing. It closed at least 10 years ago and I still think about it.

Good for him. Suck less as civs and kill him. It isn't his fault the civs let him live and are bitter about it and now have punished themselves by wasting a day and a lynch to kill him. He still won. Civs still lost. Someone will win another game with 33 posts.

The point is moot, it is over and done so it does us no good to keep going around about it, you guys can talk about it postgame if you want. That said, I would be surprised if there were only civs voting for him but it is possible.

Manning(6) - da, numbers, doofus, gooner, jtp, toogs

Well the agreed upon solution to such gameplay was to self-police it so that's what we did

Is there a bad Middle Eastern cuisine? I haven’t had one. I had Iraqi food in Montreal many years ago that was amazing. It closed at least 10 years ago and I still think about it.

I think PH and Ryala are doing this as a specific middle finger to me.

Good for him. Suck less as civs and kill him. It isn't his fault the civs let him live and are bitter about it and now have punished themselves by wasting a day and a lynch to kill him. He still won. Civs still lost. Someone will win another game with 33 posts.

The point is moot, it is over and done so it does us no good to keep going around about it, you guys can talk about it postgame if you want. That said, I would be surprised if there were only civs voting for him but it is possible.

That’s why we killed him this game. Not sure what your point is

Not sure if I’m reading too much into this but the only bribe I can think of was that couple in season 1. If that’s the case doubt they would be Indy related

After some of the mechanisms from past games like the infection and the Stephen King silencer role, I’m not sure if it’s beneficial for too many people to come out and say they’ve been bribed. Maybe that just this game’s version of RB but it’s also possible coming out just gives the mafias more information.

Also to circle back to more pressing matters, Lebanese food is an elite, but overlooked cuisine.

I am having my grandmother-in-law (is that a thing?) give me a bunch of recipes so I can start learning how to cook it properly

Not a big fan of Gooner and JTP on that list for a policy lynch. JTP had other axes to grind from the last game and Gooner didn't even play in it. If mafia is hiding, it is probably one of those two.

I think PH and Ryala are doing this as a specific middle finger to me.

LOL. If I wanted to give you the finger, I’d just do it.

Not sure if I’m reading too much into this but the only bribe I can think of was that couple in season 1. If that’s the case doubt they would be Indy related

Haven't seen it, just reminded me of the bite thing from a few games ago

This is correct (why are we agreeing, Da?). Reactions to votes, interactions of players surrounding the votes is one thing. But the actual votes on jhawk don't mean anything at all.

It is really, really funny to me that the people on manning are all saying their votes don't mean anything.

I'm fine voting for doofus, da, or gooner at this point. I think ahead of numbers, toogs and jtp.

Not a big fan of Gooner and JTP on that list for a policy lynch. JTP had other axes to grind from the last game and Gooner didn't even play in it. If mafia is hiding, it is probably one of those two.

Interesting thoughts.

el oh el, I was in chats the whole time and spoke about policy lynching jhawk in deadchat specifically + the postgame. You know I was present and reading a lot of it, you ran the damn game dude, you sent me the chat links.

This is a good point especially with what jtp is doing today.

JTP are you a dirty mafia cocksucker?

After some of the mechanisms from past games like the infection and the Stephen King silencer role, I’m not sure if it’s beneficial for too many people to come out and say they’ve been bribed. Maybe that just this game’s version of RB but it’s also possible coming out just gives the mafias more information.

Civs generally are better off with more information, but I agree that it is very hard to tell in a game that is seemingly very complex. Still, if it keeps happening, people should probably continue to report it. It may help down the line once more roles are revealed.

Vote Count as of #370
Juice(3) - mako, numbers, gat
jman(2) - doofus, juice
D14(2) - jman, gooner
QT(2) - toogs, rommy
doofus - townie
SD3 - D7
Gooner - duff
D7 - JTP
tejas - da

Yet to vote - many
AA warning: NoVa