• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Better Call Saul, The Mafia Game. Indies Win! Gooner, GAT and Duff

Yeah, the manning thing is worth noting. The fact that most knew he would be a policy lynch today following his performance last game provides cover for mafia to hide their D1 vote. On the other hand, civ manning would likely just let it go and take the lynch.

I am quite happy with him going D1 for his past play, as well as possibility that the is mafia/can lead to others.

“Me personally? I’m policy lynching. But others may be mafia hiding. Just a heads up y’all.”

Yeah, the manning thing is worth noting. The fact that most knew he would be a policy lynch today following his performance last game provides cover for mafia to hide their D1 vote. On the other hand, civ manning would likely just let it go and take the lynch.

I am quite happy with him going D1 for his past play, as well as possibility that the is mafia/can lead to others.

Every single post you make sounds like you're mafia.

I'd rather kill people that don't post

Has there ever been a real policy lynch? I feel like that's just a term that gets thrown around and then nobody ever actually does it

except all those games where you skated as mafia to end game

I was on the chopping block or towards the top on Day 1 of all the games I played as mafia.

Doesn't help that I have been mafia a ton this season, and despite us all knowing past alignment has nothing to do with current/future alignment, it's all people have had to read me on recently.

Pretty sure this is a civ post. Not sure I care enough to switch. Debating.

His post seemed sarcastic. No idea if that even matters.

What's with the Tim votes? Are y'all running him because you don't think he's here to defend himself or a kill the quiets?

I was on the chopping block or towards the top on Day 1 of all the games I played as mafia.

Doesn't help that I have been mafia a ton this season, and despite us all knowing past alignment has nothing to do with current/future alignment, it's all people have had to read me on recently.

Meh. I've only been mafia like twice and they don't civ read me at all. People read what they want to read.

What's with the Tim votes? Are y'all running him because you don't think he's here to defend himself or a kill the quiets?

Probably because Tim as mafia is dangerous. No idea what he does as a civ.

Back