• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Better Call Saul, The Mafia Game. Indies Win! Gooner, GAT and Duff

lol how was keeper in RL?

I've met him a couple of times and he was basically his boards persona.

Pretty much. He's a funny guy. Had some great Odom stories. Horrible politics but a loyal Deac and a great source of institutional knowledge.

Magical 30 minutes has hit, jhawk, you can claim now.

LOL.

what are those 2-3 reactions/interactions?

Trying to figure out which looks worse, manning's run of paranoid posts or the subsequent pile on of votes on him?

I think you're on the same page here with me already

Yeah, the manning thing is worth noting. The fact that most knew he would be a policy lynch today following his performance last game provides cover for mafia to hide their D1 vote. On the other hand, civ manning would likely just let it go and take the lynch.

I am quite happy with him going D1 for his past play, as well as possibility that the is mafia/can lead to others.

This doofus post is also coupled with him voting for jhawk one page previously and not expressing any reservations about it such as he does here

Has there ever been a real policy lynch? I feel like that's just a term that gets thrown around and then nobody ever actually does it

This post coming from Dv14 gets a little tingle going. Not multiple tingles, one small tingle. But it coming from him is intriguing.

are manning and doofus on the same mafia team, time will tell

signs point to yes

This post coming from Dv14 gets a little tingle going. Not multiple tingles, one small tingle. But it coming from him is intriguing.

I read it as a newcomer asking a historical question. I saw it and wondered the same thing.

I've tried.

To be clear - I have no reservations about voting for manning here whatsoever. If anything my post was indicating that I think he's more likely mafia now.

Participation ribbons are given out after the game is complete, please be patient

I am a millenial but i dont do participation ribbons. Reward me for what ive done not just for being here.

To be clear - I have no reservations about voting for manning here whatsoever. If anything my post was indicating that I think he's more likely mafia now.

well you were wrong, I just am a public masturbator

I'm in 8th place in posts

Not sure anyone is voting for you due to the lack of posts. On the contrary your posts have painted you in a terrible light. Highlighting the fact you have the 8th most posts and the majority of them is defensive and sarcastic isnt a plus.

well you were wrong, I just am a public masturbator

#publicmasturbatorfilth

It would be a deep cut if it's a claim from the show.

***Townie*** is the cheap daytime version of night ryala.

Without the mafia skills.

Not sure anyone is voting for you due to the lack of posts. On the contrary your posts have painted you in a terrible light. Highlighting the fact you have the 8th most posts and the majority of them is defensive and sarcastic isnt a plus.

i dont think one of my posts was being defensive at all lol this is kind of a lazy take and means you're not really paying attention. Probably a civ move

vote count as of post #138
Manning(6) - da, numbers, doofus, gooner, jtp, toogs
tim(3) - ryala, mako, jman
nonny(3) - gat, manning, juice
Duff(2) - rommy, tim
redwing(2) - duff, gouda
D7(2) - townie, nonny
toogs(2) - SD3, knight
jman - ph
ryala - bym
bym - D14
doofus - redwing