• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Better Call Saul, The Mafia Game. Indies Win! Gooner, GAT and Duff

If it's a kill the quiets, maybe move from Tim to

NoVa, QT, Tejas (wtf?), or Eaglez?

Yup. That's me. Super quiet!

Have you ever actually bother to play on day 1? Or is this like a new thing for you?

Killing jhawk is dumb and deprives me of great entertainment

YOU PEOPLE should switch to someone else. Someone like redwing

a couple of y'all need to switch off manning or this is gonna be a waste of a day

Feel like I should know this but do you know what happened later on where it turned less positive?

Don’t really know. Probably combination of anger, tens of thousands of total people out (bound to produce a few instances where people don’t engage peacefully), and people with bad motives to start with.

a couple of y'all need to switch off manning or this is gonna be a waste of a day

Nope. It’s productive regardless of alignment since it removes manning from the game and leaves us with people who are willing to actually participate and play the game.

Yup. That's me. Super quiet!

Have you ever actually bother to play on day 1? Or is this like a new thing for you?

I'm not super great on day 1. But thanks for the hate.

Hes being super defensive, so jhawk is either mafia or a special, and he should claim powers if he special

QT coming in hot. Seems weird.

Killing jhawk is dumb and deprives me of great entertainment

YOU PEOPLE should switch to someone else. Someone like redwing

I'm hurt, gouda... and it probably means you are mafia if you don't want me around.

vote count as of post #173
Manning(6) - da, numbers, doofus, gooner, jtp, toogs
tim(3) - ryala, mako, jman
nonny(3) - gat, manning, juice
Duff(2) - rommy, tim
redwing(2) - duff, gouda
D7(2) - townie, nonny
toogs(2) - SD3, knight
jman - ph
ryala - bym
bym - D14
doofus - redwing
knight - D7
Ph - Boston
townie - QT

YTV - a few

real talk - manning's reaction to being in the lead is not civ.

Sure but that doesn’t justify the run on him and relative lack of action. There’s no real good second place vote.

Back