• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Better Call Saul, The Mafia Game. Indies Win! Gooner, GAT and Duff

All of the votes for Ph are just horrendous, he is basically completely eliminated from Fring mafia because of when he made his dv7 vote and his bym vote last round should backburner him from Salamanca. Tejas meanwhile is just sitting there with nothing of note all game and semi-directing traffic here.

Juice gave us Gouda I didn’t have any investigations

No - you're saying that if you voted for mafia, you got a gun. You done dickstepped. Because if that was really your role, you'd have been moving your vote all over the fucking place instead of just hammering D14 over and over.

So, D14 is town. And you're bad.

Oh my. you got the gun the night you were RBed?

No - you're saying that if you voted for mafia, you got a gun. You done dickstepped. Because if that was really your role, you'd have been moving your vote all over the fucking place instead of just hammering D14 over and over.

BOOM! KILL JMAN!

thry #2254

tejas (4) gooner, da, boston, d14
ph (3) tejas, toogs, gat
jman (1) knight
da (1) numbers
boston (1) duff
townie (1) jman
d14 (1) townie
toogs (1) ph

YTV (2) jtp, tim

I don’t think you’re really grasping what I said

FINAL vote count

jman (6) knight, tejas, gat, da, d14, duff
tejas (2) gooner, , boston
d14 (2) townie, ph
ph (1) toogs
da (1) numbers
townie (1) jman

YTV (2) jtp, tim

PM with issues

Last edited:
the town has lynched Kevin Wachtell (jman) - civ

Jman = Kevin Wachtell (Civ) - You are CEO of Mesa Verde Bank. You are a Civ. You have always envisioned yourself as a cowboy. As such, you have the ability to earn a gun if you can successfully be involved in eliminating a bad guy(mafia). You can keep the gun or give it to a friend. You win with the town.

Back