• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Better Call Saul, The Mafia Game. Indies Win! Gooner, GAT and Duff

it was a bloody night. The house of PH = Chuck McGill (Civ) was found burned to the ground with him in it. Foul play is suspected

PH = Chuck McGill (Civ - Indy searcher) - You are a renowned attorney and you are not shy about letting people know it. Once during each day, you must post a pompous post boasting about your greatness. You win with the town. (rest of role redacted)

Also, up in Wheeling, WV. A man who had just arrived in town named Deon Thompson (Tejas - civ), an auto parts salesman, was gunned down in a NAPA parking lot. It turns out his real name was Huell Babineaux.

Tejas = Huell Babineaux - Big and lovable, you are a civilian. If given the chance, you would look out for your employer or do an odd job for him.

it is now day, deadline is going to be 2:30p. GM will handle til I return

sorry thought deadline was 11:30, was catching up on the morning posting, got to the end and it was night.

my bad.

Ok friends, I wanted to not have to do this but I am the backup cop. I have only one invest since Juice died: Toogs is inno. I'd like to see votes on tejas or JMan, you all can pick.

My character is Francis Scheff

Why are people voting for the backup cop before he reveals his investigation? What the fuck did I miss?

Odd hits, I was ready to come after both tejas and ph today SO SHOWS HOW MUCH I HAVE NO IDEA right now.

RIP.

lol he would like to see votes on tejas and jman, how nice

Lol 3 quick trigger votes on me already, cool cool. I have no idea why I am alive, but I guess its because mafia knows you guys would just do this for them.

I investigated Ph. Obviously yeah it sucks, but I didn't think there was a high chance at all of him dying, and he was a ? for me as I posted about last round.

it was a bloody night. The house of PH = Chuck McGill (Civ) was found burned to the ground with him in it. Foul play is suspected

PH = Chuck McGill (Civ - Indy searcher) - You are a renowned attorney and you are not shy about letting people know it. Once during each day, you must post a pompous post boasting about your greatness. You win with the town. (rest of role redacted)

Also, up in Wheeling, WV. A man who had just arrived in town named Deon Thompson (Tejas - civ), an auto parts salesman, was gunned down in a NAPA parking lot. It turns out his real name was Huell Babineaux.

Tejas = Huell Babineaux - Big and lovable, you are a civilian. If given the chance, you would look out for your employer or do an odd job for him.

My brain is so fuck. These hits make absolutely no fucking sense. Both of these players were question marks.

Early votes on me without a counter are insane, idk what to even say

Ok friends, I wanted to not have to do this but I am the backup cop. I have only one invest since Juice died: Toogs is inno. I'd like to see votes on tejas or JMan, you all can pick.

My character is Francis Scheff

i watched every episode within the last six weeks and i have no idea who this character is. no chance this is real.

***d14***

his claim suuuuuuuuuucks, kill it

there were two deaths last night and neither was the backup cop claim

Lol 3 quick trigger votes on me already, cool cool. I have no idea why I am alive, but I guess its because mafia knows you guys would just do this for them.

I investigated Ph. Obviously yeah it sucks, but I didn't think there was a high chance at all of him dying, and he was a ? for me as I posted about last round.

Woof.

***D14***

Back