• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Better Call Saul, The Mafia Game. Indies Win! Gooner, GAT and Duff

JTP's vote is Majo. 5 Minute Twilight starts now and ends at 12:29PM.

giphy.gif

Real quick before night, Jman - you getting lynched there is why civs shouldn't lie.

Vote count thru #2345

d14 (8) gat, townie, numbers, tim, knight, toogs, jtp, ,duff

YTV (4) gooner, da, boston, d14

I read your posts.

At least someone does. D14 is probably lying but twilight so obviously no real point in my voting him here, but I did want to point out that if he's lying toogs is right back into my pool of could be either maf and his claim of "if an odd night power happens to go after me in a 30 player game, I get something" is not very realistic to me.

At least someone does. D14 is probably lying but twilight so obviously no real point in my voting him here, but I did want to point out that if he's lying toogs is right back into my pool of could be either maf and his claim of "if an odd night power happens to go after me in a 30 player game, I get something" is not very realistic to me.

playing the role I'm given dude. Wish I could have come out earlier

If D14 is lying (I think he is), I think it's very possible that Toogs is his teammate.

d14 = Tyrus (Fring Mafia) Goon - You win with Fring Mafia has been lynched. Night moves to Parlay & me. Night may take a while, so please be patient. Deadlines will be potentially adjusted accordingly.

Last edited:
Back