• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Better Call Saul, The Mafia Game. Indies Win! Gooner, GAT and Duff

What has Tejas done that you give him a whole civ read?

Same reason I'm doing it to GAT - they are playing the game like I am. I'm a civ and my reads don't have any additional information behind them; they seem to be doing the exact same thing I'm doing.

Tejas' reactions have been very civ. Calling out GAT for civ leaning Da. #2109.
Calling out Ph (where the fuck is Ph?) #2017.
He's read you off the whole game, but he's been reading you as mafia instead of special (most recently in 1887).

His reactions just fucking scream civ; just like GAT.

As I said before, I will vote for Jman, Duff, D14, or Ph this round.

I do not think JMan is a good vote unless you are saying outright that you think he is faking either the RB (making him not Salamanca) or the weird vanilla claim he got warned for or both

I've outlined why I think JMan is a good vote based on that being the night Juice died, and therefore that mafia not wanting to accidentally RB the other maf's hitter. I also have come around that JMan took an angle as maf where he tried to look like a mostly disengaged civ just tunnelling on me.

If nobody else agrees I will switch to Tejas, because I agree there is nothing redeeming there.

ive been trying to figure out kill flavor and there are some patterns but nothing definitive. like clearly theres something there because the kill flavors are unique enough to have meaning but i can't puzzle it out.

N1 -- Maf 1 kill: Nonny - dead with a head full of lead
N2 -- Maf 2 kill: QT - shallow grave
N3 -- Maf 1 kill: Eagles - crushed underneath a car
N4 -- Two kills, 1 certainly from Maf 2: Ryala - dead with meth scattered around, Doofus - nut with a gun shot and killed
N5 -- Maf 1 kill: Juice - riddled with bullets
N6 -- Two kills, 1 certainly from Maf 2: SD3 - dead slumped on his desk in a pool of blood. unnamed player Nguyen with crystal meth scattered around

Maf1 is associated with a bunch of bullets on (2 of three kills plus the car thing)
Maf2 nights we have crystal meth on 2 of three nights
Doofus claimed by Boston which is "nut with a gun" - this is vig language
SD3 matches nothing - maybe an indy kill?

I've outlined why I think JMan is a good vote based on that being the night Juice died, and therefore that mafia not wanting to accidentally RB the other maf's hitter. I also have come around that JMan took an angle as maf where he tried to look like a mostly disengaged civ just tunnelling on me.

If nobody else agrees I will switch to Tejas, because I agree there is nothing redeeming there.

I agree with you. I would much rather Jman be in the tie this round over Toogs.

I disagree with your assessment of Tejas being similar to GAT. I just re-read today's round back to current and Tejas has made a lot of posts without saying really anything of substance. And during my re-read last night of D4-6, pretty much the same. He's active and around but not doing anything that would make me think he's civ or even eliminated from either mafia team.

vote count thru #2188

d14 (4) jman, townie, gat, tejas
toogs (2) ph, da
knight (1) toogs
da (1) numbers
jman (1) d14
duff (1) knight
boston (1) duff

YTV (4) gooner, jtp, tim, boston

PM if issues

Day 7 ends at 11am

It was a very long night in Albuquerque. There was a 911 call from Schweikart and Cokely LLP. The police arrive to find Rick Schweikart - Civ (SD3) slumped over his desk in a pool of blood.

Then there was a 911 call for a Breaking and Entering at the Day Spa and Nail Salon. The place was trashed, there was crystal meth on the floor but Mrs. Nguyen was nowhere to be found. Attempts to contact her proved fruitless. Mrs. Nguyen got out of town in a hurry and has left the game. No body was discovered.

It's now Day 7. Deadline is 11am

Players who have posted:
1910 JTP
1911 DaDeacs
1913 Toogs
1915 GTB
1917 Boston
1920 Gooner
1923 Ph
1931 GAT
1935 Townie
1943 Tejas
1944 Numbers
1951 Duff
2071 Tim
2083 Jman
2183 D14
2150 Boston

WHO THE FUCK IS MRS. NGUYEN?!?!!?

Ok friends, I wanted to not have to do this but I am the backup cop. I have only one invest since Juice died: Toogs is inno. I'd like to see votes on tejas or JMan, you all can pick.

My character is Francis Scheff

Did toogs ever clarify his teammates post? Probably something that went over my head but still no idea.

Would it make sense to bring goon up so he could clarify the Duff claim?

Finally I can claim as gooner puts me within one of the lead

I am Bill Oakley ADA. If someone tries to bribe me I am given their role and alignment. So with Gouda gone I have no power.

I'm going to give D14 another 5ish minutes to show, then I'm going to switch my vote to Toogs.

Toogs and you have a lot in common, my man. Your vote puts him in a really tough spot when you think about it. Ya feel me?

I don't really feel you (and would prefer to never) but I have stated the two people I would vote for today and toogs makes slightly more sense than Tejas

Back