• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Better Call Saul, The Mafia Game. Indies Win! Gooner, GAT and Duff

Someone with show knowledge - does Scheff make sense as a backup?

Finally I can claim as gooner puts me within one of the lead

I am Bill Oakley ADA. If someone tries to bribe me I am given their role and alignment. So with Gouda gone I have no power.

Annnnnd...shit. This was what I was trying to avoid. Good play, toogs. I knew you were special.

***switch to Tejas***

Ok friends, I wanted to not have to do this but I am the backup cop. I have only one invest since Juice died: Toogs is inno. I'd like to see votes on tejas or JMan, you all can pick.

My character is Francis Scheff

What? Isn’t Gomez backup cop? I had to google who Scheff was as I had no idea and still don’t after seeing his picture

I think it would be really shitty to the mods/mechanic to encourage being pushed up in the lead, esp as instinct to come out as essentially vanilla is strong. So nobody do that.

Ok friends, I wanted to not have to do this but I am the backup cop. I have only one invest since Juice died: Toogs is inno. I'd like to see votes on tejas or JMan, you all can pick.

My character is Francis Scheff

Finally I can claim as gooner puts me within one of the lead

I am Bill Oakley ADA. If someone tries to bribe me I am given their role and alignment. So with Gouda gone I have no power.

interesting. This feels almost too convenient but I guess at this point it needs to be believed

Annnnnd...shit. This was what I was trying to avoid. Good play, toogs. I knew you were special.

Thats barely a special role. And possibly a fake role - he is trying to catch 1 dude who might randomly bribe him on off nights in the game? That dude is also able to be found by the cop?

I mean he's not that special and it's an incredibly convenient claim but since D14 is also claiming him as an innocent investigation it should work itself out pretty quickly

D14 claim seems like worst of the two claims

im leaning townie, DA or knight at this point

Not at all. Not that that necessarily means anything but the fact juice said he was searching and found Gomez is something

I haven't watched the show so I don't know what to tell you. Idk how Juice finding his mason impacts me at all

yeah it's a very minor special just a landmine. I can't even find him, he would have had to hit me.

I think it would be really shitty to the mods/mechanic to encourage being pushed up in the lead, esp as instinct to come out as essentially vanilla is strong. So nobody do that.

I wasn’t saying to do that for everyone just the one person that said he could verify Duffs claim, I don’t think that’s shitty at all to the mods or at least definitely wasn’t meant to be

I wasn’t saying to do that for everyone just the one person that said he could verify Duffs claim, I don’t think that’s shitty at all to the mods or at least definitely wasn’t meant to be

I was talking about me, and future play in this game. Nothing to do with what you said.

Back