• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia Signup CLOSED; Roles Out PM 6/7, Game Starts AM 6/8

Gooner

Pit League Fantasy Football Commissioner
Reaction score
Going to run some sort of standard mafia type game, ABC most likely. Will take up to but no more than 21 players, 17 is the minimum. For those that don't know what ABC mafia is, here are two links to old games that I will be using to base this off of, rules are standard rules otherwise.

20 players, 5 mafia: https://www.ogboards.com/forums/showthread.php/25840-ABCD-Mafia-CIVS-WIN?highlight=ABC+Mafia
19 players, 5 mafia: https://www.ogboards.com/forums/sho...terfall-Mafia-Mafia-Wins!?highlight=ABC+Mafia

Player List
1. gouda
2. bym
3. Juice
4. Duff
5. toogs
6. Tejas
7. JTP
8. mako
9. GAT
10. WFU
11. tim
12. Da
13. SD3
14. parlay
15. jhawk
16. Townie
17. rommy
18. ryala
19. Nonny

FYI, deadlines will be standard 10:30am/1:30pm/4:30pm ET unless otherwise stated in the game thread itself. Just wanted to get that out there now so if that conflicts with anyone's schedules next week they had plenty of heads up.

Last edited:
Additionally I will probably make it Captain's Pick or Waterfall Pick since that always adds some nice spice to these games.

IN, but since you are running it I cant fake angry banter with you.

yes please, good call. I can maybe run second game if its over quickly

What has two thumbs and will play in this game?

This guy.

That doesn’t really translate to a message board.

Why yes, yes, I will play in your game of mafia.

I'll try to play and balance studying for the bar.

Oh and ***gooner*** for good measure.

Lol in the second game I said that Da's voice in my head was like kevin spacey. That's a little different now

Lol in the second game I said that Da's voice in my head was like kevin spacey. That's a little different now

I have been told I have a midwestern accent, but I have no idea, I hate listening to my own voice.

Also, in.

Back