• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Inside story about the Forbes mask spike

Great article. Didn’t realize this 47 second video had blown up like that.

That kind of publicity could be helpful. Maybe it catches the eyes of HS coaches and players that otherwise would just ignore or not know about Wake.

Posted this in the Forbest thread, but this is a great quote.

"I do the first take and throw it down. They say, 'No. No, no, we need more passion. So I said, 'F---, I got plenty of that.'"

Great article. Didn’t realize this 47 second video had blown up like that.

I had not heard the Chris Long bit at the end of his podcast that's mentioned in the story. Loved it. Thanks for sharking the article, TK

Thanks for sharing. I appreciate his enthusiasm and a coach who might bring some energy and entertainment to our games. The last two Bz and Mannequin had the personality of drywall.

In the long run, I have to believe kids will respond better to Forbes.

In the long run, I have to believe kids will respond better to Forbes.

No need for the long run. Their past successes (or lack thereof) are proof. We know kids respond better to Forbes.

I mean, you guys may have seen a spike clearly in the Forbes video, but I think it looks more like it slipped out of his hands, he just kind of fumbled it. Yeah, def not a spike, don't care what you thought you saw in the video.

I had not heard the Chris Long bit at the end of his podcast that's mentioned in the story. Loved it. Thanks for sharking the article, TK

Just listened to it. Love how Chris only refers to him as Steve Fucking Forbes

Back