• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

(Virtual) Lunch w/ Coach Forbes - TODAY, 10/1 @ 12pm ET

BUMP... Just got the link to tomorrow's Zoom lunch in my inbox.

Hey guys, just a reminder, please submit all questions to the ad upfront and we'll ask Forbes of camera and play the parts of responses we want. Or NOT ANYMORE... LETS GO!

I signed up. Still waiting on my email. Hoping to be able to join this thing.

You'll get it around 10/10:30 Wake seems to love waiting till the last minute in sending out the invites to these things

I would like for Forbes to get an accurate depiction of what is discussed on these boards...

Obvious question #1 - Two '20 scholarships left... Does he plan on using them? Do we feel good about where we are w/ any bigs?

OG Boards questions:
* Detailed minutes projections for the upcoming season?
* Does he know the proper length for wearing a tie w/ a suit? Will his suits fit properly?
* Does he feel like he has credibility?
* Where does he feel he ranks in a potential ACC Coaches Death Match / Fight Club?

What am I missing?

I would like for Forbes to get an accurate depiction of what is discussed on these boards...

Obvious question #1 - Two '20 scholarships left... Does he plan on using them? Do we feel good about where we are w/ any bigs?

OG Boards questions:
* Does he know the proper length for wearing a tie w/ a suit? Will his suits fit properly?
* Where does he feel he ranks in a potential ACC Coaches Death Match / Fight Club?

What am I missing?

Is there a one steak limit for this lunch?

OG Boards questions:

What am I missing?

Please ask all the OGBoards questions, will make for entertaining answers.

I’d like to see him immediately get into a verbal war with Coach k, kind of like Rick Barnes did with dean smith when Rick was a young buck.

I feel like Coach is the one current ACC coach who would love this question.
I think his answer would be LEGENDARY no matter how or what he said.

Seeing some OG Boards all-stars...

John Buck also here. Mit Shah.

Forbes asked Currie when he can get his players back... Didn't have a direct answer, but it'll move in phases over the next few weeks.

Not much worth passing along up to this point.

Talking about strategic scheduling a bit... He's looking forward to having more control over that in future years.

Moving on to the roster and the three guys he's brought in (Antonio, Williamson, Johnson). Also talked a little bit about current roster and the importance of bringing back Mucius, Neath, Massoud, Oguama & Ingraham. Some comments on each, but nothing all that new.

Forbes can steam his own suits, key information, because we know he will be wrinkle-free at tipoff. Wrinkle-free suits just as important as proper socks.

Back