• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Matt James Will Be the Next Bachelor (NST)

I don’t think I realized how unlucky he was with injuries.

It's funny how every girl instantly pegged Victoria as a lunatic and idiot (on a stage of crazies), then the other day, she apparently took down a picture of her and some Trump merch. You can't convince me that psycho isn't some sort of plant by the network. Either that, or I'm beginning to think Matt may not be in this thing for love :plos:

Last edited:
So, I decided to watch the show since it featured a Deacon. Matt comes off as a great guy with perfect gentlemanly qualities. I have only seen episode 2, but he did tell one girl , she was beautiful and smart but she went to Carolina. I loved it!!!

Matt did a pretty good job of eliminating some of the drama queens last night. However, apparently that is not what the producers want, so they added one.

Matt and the woman who got the last rose are back together again.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/bachelor-matt-james-gives-rekindled-175056633.html

"The Bachelor" star Matt James gave an update on his ongoing relationship with Rachael Kirkconnell, the contestant he gave his final rose to in the season 25 f...

Matt James to be on Dancing With The Stars.

Maybe it's time to get a real job.

Back