• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Matt James Will Be the Next Bachelor (NST)

A friend of mine sent me a text that said "I hope he catches a girl better than he caught a football". I don't remember, did he have the dropsies?

Tyler Cameron seems to have parlayed the Bachelor appearance into much more, and he mainly seems to have done it by just being a good genuine dude. Well a dude with abs. He probably will be or is the most famous dude contestant there's been.

so black lives do still matter. but the key question is does he pick asian or caucasian or african american? just saying of course in this contemptuous day and age because it should not matter one whit who he picks

Recent seasons indicate it will be a 23-25 year old blonde from Alabama (my wife is a big fan)

Wake has a weird program. We are starting to get consistently solid. We're putting players in the NFL. But our most famous football alums are two guys from the Bachelor and our former 3rd string QB who coaches the Bengals.

Scotty is our first legitimately good 6-4+ WR. I still think we should keep recruiting tall projects though.

Wake has a weird program. We are starting to get consistently solid. We're putting players in the NFL. But our most famous football alums are two guys from the Bachelor and our former 3rd string QB who coaches the Bengals.

i honestly didn't realize zac taylor went to wake

before my time obvs, but still

And two of them transferred after 2 years

Add Jesse Bates to famous Wake alums in a couple years. He's going to blow up for the Bungles.

It's annoying that the Bachelor puts a bunch of people in their early twenties who clearly aren't ready to be married on this show as contestants. That being said, they usually pick a ton of hot chicks who just want to become instagram famous so I still watch. I'm actually glad Matt isn't a contestant on Claire's season, he was already so famous it would have been a distraction and she was clearly annoyed about that already.

Happy for Mr. James. Can't imagine he's had difficulty pulling tail. But mostly, I could give a shit.

So you mean to say that a 25 year old virgin might not be the most emotionally stable person out there?

https://www.tmz.com/2020/09/11/cassie-randolph-colton-underwood-restraining-order-bachelor/

TMZ's obtained the court docs in which Cassie claims Colton's been stalking and harassing her with unsettling text messages. She claims Colton also went as far as planting a tracking device taped to the bottom of the back bumper of her car to keep track of her whereabouts.
And, then there's this ... Cassie claims Colton's been showing up uninvited to her L.A. apartment and parent's house in Huntington Beach. She claims he takes obsessive walks to her apartment complex and loitered in the alley outside her bedroom window at her parent's Huntington Beach house at 2 AM.
Cassie -- who says they broke up in mid-April -- goes on to claim some of the harassing text messages included accusing her of hanging out with her old ex-boyfriend. She alleges Colton also sent anonymous text messages to her and to himself pretending to also be a victim of the anonymous stalker. Cassie claims Colton later admitted to sending the messages and planting the tracking device.

Bachelor producers giving Wake Forest tons of love in the Matt James intro.

James was also wearing a Kevin Johnson Texans jersey at the beginning of the episode.

would have been DOPE if they had visited wake football practice and had tyler cameron throw out some balls, but doubt that would be possible due to stupid pandemic

wake forest just churning out hot dudes

Back