• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cancel the hot chicks thread

100% not naming names, but I really don't think the posters that engage in this behavior care. It's possible that they make those posts to feel part of an in-group. If that's the case, I don't think they will realize how hypocritical and destructive that type of content is.

This is so retarded.

giphy.gif

If you'll note I haven't suggested I am in favor of "canceling the hot chicks thread," just arguing against dv7's bad take.

My biggest complaint about it is if it in anyway contributes to the size of the db getting too big and slows down the boards.

Your argument as my take is that 10-15% are sex traffic'd people, meaning my take, by your randomly thrown out number, is still 85-90% correct. You sure do pick your battles carefully.

This reminds me so much of when you tried to say that Premier League cameras were good enough to catch speeding cars so they couldn't possibly have a margin of error for offside calls. Which you later admitted you were 100% incorrect about when #math was shown to you.

Your argument as my take is that 10-15% are sex traffic'd people, meaning my take, by your randomly thrown out number, is still 85-90% correct. You sure do pick your battles carefully.

No, your take was that the women of the hot chicks thread were doing second wave feminism. I'm not sure you've demonstrated that the 85-90% part is in any way demonstrable.

But it makes them so easy to fuck with. Most of the time they don't even realize it. Hell, they can be told they are being fucked with but their arrogance, jealousy and group-think are so strong they just keep acting the same way.

I think rj is fucking with us here.

No, your take was that the women of the hot chicks thread were doing second wave feminism. I'm not sure you've demonstrated that the 85-90% part is in any way demonstrable.

I've proven it just as much as you've proven your 10-15% number. (Which, btw, #math, is where I got my made up 85-90% number)

It amuses me that you don't think women can pose for pictures all the while empowering their own feminism.

This sounds like a you problem.

Grow up.

- The "Sometimes" Feminist

Also, shouldn't reading comprehension be like... YOUR THING? How are you so wrong here on your own self-professed strong suit of language?

I never once said that the women in that thread WERE doing it as a second wave of feminism.

haha well that's why my post was "do you think that's what is happening on the Hot Chicks Thread?"

dv7:bringing threads around to SOCCER::rj:bringing threads around to rj

Say what?

I was talking to District Deacon. I'll break it down for you.

He is a douchebag and thus the living embodiment of a rule about douchebags.

Hate makes your heart black...he's been hating for years.

Back