• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Posters as dril tweets

this is fantastic. we need townie to have more slow days at work.

Ha, I saw that one (maybe a wintgenstein retweet) that assigned it to Jordan Peterson, which is perfect.

I just remembered that I found a different dril dick tweet somehow perfectly appropriate for the boards last month. Townie has taken it to another, perfect, more evolved level, though, this thread rocks.

wintgenstein OGBoards

Last edited:
IAmThunderbolt

The Tunnels:

I am dying at these

“severral arbys girls” may be the funniest three words together I’ve seen in awhile.

Waiting to see who gets hit with the Candles tweet and the Corncob tweet

I think my entry should probably be amended

“severral arbys girls” may be the funniest three words together I’ve seen in awhile.

Are Arby's girls over-healthy? Was in a dive bar in Milwaukee a few years ago and the owner (a woman) was describing something to a regular and said, "she's Wisconsin healthy."

No idea but I’ve been hearing Wisconsin healthy for a long time and I’ve never been to Wisconsin.

I did not realize I had been included in this thread of excellence and I do not dispute my place.

This thread, wow...Don't know how I missed it. Hope you can carve out a tweet for me the next time you do a round. I feel sad and left out.

Back