• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rick and Morty Mafia - MORTY MAFIA WINS (Gooner, Ph, Townie, Toogs, Tim and Jman)

Gaterrapin

Reaction score
Welcome to Rick & Morty mafia!

Game Setup:

This game is a semi-open setup with three factions: Civ (14), Mafia (5), Indy (1)

Win Conditions

The town wins when all mafia and the Indy are eliminated.

Mafia wins when the Indy is eliminated and the town can no longer win (e.g. tie going into day)

The Indy wins if he/she is the Last Man/Woman Standing

Roles in Game:

The following powers exist in this game (though many of these have theme-related flavor and are not straight vanilla versions of the typical power):

1. Roleblocker/Jailer
  2. Vig hitter
  3. Investigation (Cop, GF Hunter, Indy Hunter)
  4. Angel/BG
  5. Mason
  6. Ability to impact final outcome of day votes
  7. Recruiter
  8. Ability to remove a player's power
  9. Janitor
  10. Watcher

Character Public Service Announcement:

Please note, given the theme I want to confirm the obvious: there will be multiple versions of several characters in the game. Some of these character versions may also be safe claims. You have been warned.

Order of Operations:

The order of operations for this game is as follows:

1. Roleblocks
  2. Actions which may remove a player from the game for the night phase
  3. All other night actions except kills
  4. Kills

Last edited:
Game Rules

1.) NEVER edit a post. Editing = Death. Deleting = Editing.

2.) If you miss two votes, you die, regardless of your role. DO NOT MISS A VOTE. PERIOD. If you know you are going to be gone, or if there is a chance you might be gone, you can PM/email me with your desired vote ahead of time. Majority votes do not count as missed votes

3.) No posting at "night." I will not be tolerant of night-posting and will AA you. End of discussion.

4.) Vote by typing a player name in BOLD or inside 3 stars in your post, e.g.: I think GAT is mafia or ***GAT*** is mafia. If you later want to change your vote, DO NOT EDIT (see rule 1). Make a new post that says "switching from GAT to ***TIC***."

5.) I will use the timestamps on this site as my official clock. Votes count through the end of the deadline minute. Timestamps of 10:00 count; timestamps of 10:01 do not.

6.) If the day’s death vote is tied at the deadline, there will be a 10 minute overtime. If the tie is not broken during OT, RNG will determine who dies.

7.) Do not discuss or mention my name or the word “PM” in the thread. I will AA you. PM me or rep me if you need something.

8.) You cannot vote for yourself, and there is no such thing as an active no-vote at the conclusion of a round. You can "switch to no vote" during a round, but you must switch again submitting a name before the round ends or it will be considered a “missed vote” for purposes of elimination.

9.) Majo’s: No Majo’s with 8 or fewer players remaining. Majo’s cannot occur within the final 10 minutes of a round. If a majo does occur I will call it when i see it and a 5 minute twilight will take place. At the end of 5 minutes I will call night and the game will proceed. If i am not around and there is a majo, please police yourselves.

10.) Night moves will generally have 30 minutes after night is called to send me their moves - this may shift somewhat in a majo round. I will announce the timing of night moves in thread at the start of each night.

11.) Everybody should receive a PM in the morning. Let me know if you did not.

12.) I will inevitably screw something up and I likely already have. I will apologize. You will deal with it. We will move on and try to enjoy this game.

Deadlines on D1 through 3 will be 11/2/5 Eastern. Deadlines thereafter will be 10:30/1:30/4:30 Eastern unless otherwise specified in thread.

Player List:

Remaining:
4) Gooner
12) Ryala
13) Da
14) Knight
19) Ph
20) DeaconBlue

Dead Civs:

6) SD3 - vanilla civ, Tiny Rick was put to death on D1
17) Juice - vanilla civ, Dr Wong was killed N1
8) Redwing - vanilla civ, Mr Poopybutthole was put to death on D3
7) Gouda - civ 1x vig, Space Beth was killed N3
10) GM - civ owner of the Meeseeks Box, Summer Smith was put to death on D5
5) BYM - civ GF Hunter The One True Morty was killed N5
11) Tejas - vanilla civ was killed N6
3) Manning - civ Angel Toxic Rick was put to death on D7
9) JTP - civ backup protection and non-consecutive Squancher Squanchy was killed N7

Dead Non-civ:
1) Townie - Mafia GF, Evil Morty was put to death on D2
15) Timdunk - Mafia Recruiter, Glorzo. Died N2
2) Toogs - Mafia RB, Mr Jellybean Died N3
18) Jman - Mafia Goon (initially Civ Cop), was put to death on D6

16) Mako - Indy Rick C-137 was put to death on D4

Last edited:
Day 1 Final Vote (Page 9, post 162):
SD35GoonerTimRyalaRedwingDeaconBlue
DeaconBlue4MakoJmanTownieManning
Tim3BYMDaGouda
Gouda2GMJuice
Mako2SD3Ph
Toogs1Knight
Redwing1JTP
Townie1Toogs

Day 2 Final Vote (Page 22, post 421):
Townie7ToogsRyalaGoudaPhManningKnightJTP
Jman6TimgoonerTejasDeaconBlueGMTownie
Gooner2RedwingBYM
Tejas1Jman
GM1Mako

Day 3 Final Vote (Page 35, post 694):
Redwing8TejasGoonerGMGoudaRyalaBYMManningToogs
GM5KnightJmanJTPRedwingDeaconBlue
Gooner1Da

Day 4 Final Vote (Page 59 post 1163):
Mako7GoonerJTPGMPhRyalaTejasDeaconBlue
GM5KnightDaManningMakoBYM

Day 5 Final Vote (Page 71, post 1409):
GM7JmanGoonerManningKnightTejasBYMDeaconBlue
Jman5GMPhJTPDaRyala

Day 6 Final Vote (Page 74, post 1462):
Jman6JTPKnightManningGoonerPhTejas

Day 7 Final Vote (Page 84, post 1670):

Manning3JTPDeaconBlueGooner
Knight2RyalaPh
DeaconBlue2KnightManning
Ryala1Da

Last edited:
Townie, Mafia GF Evil Morty was sentenced to death by the town on Day 2
Evil Morty, mafia GF - You are Evil Morty, the Morty who, against all odds, is elected President of the Citadel of Ricks. You do this by convincing all around you that you are just a simple, honest Morty. Your power in this game reflects that: if you are investigated by a cop you will return “not mafia”. You win with mafia.

Tim, Mafia Recruiter Glorzo died Night 2
​Glorzo, maf recruiter - You are Glorzo, an alien facehugger from S4 E7 (“Promortyus”) who attaches himself to the face of another being and implants an egg into their body. The host eventually gives birth to a new Glorzo but dies (along with the initial Glorzo) in the process. Your power in this game mirrors this: during any one night cycle you can choose to attach yourself to the face of any one player. At the end of that night the player you choose to attach yourself to will be recruited to your mafia, losing any initial power they had. You will die in the process and the mod will note in thread that mafia has recruited a new member. You win with mafia.

Toogs, Mafia Roleblocker Mr Jellybean was killed Night 3
Mr Jellybean, Mafia RB - you are Mr Jellybean, mafia roleblocker. In S1 E5 (“Meeseeks and Destroy) Morty and Mr Jellybean meet in a bathroom on one of their adventures through the multiverse. At first Mr Jellybean seems normal and fun but he quickly turns into a violent pedophile rapist and attempts to sexually assault Morty. That is the source of your power in this game - each night you may target a player and sexually assault them, keeping them from completing any night action they intended to undertake. You win with mafia.

Mako, Indy Rick C-137 was put to death on Day 4

​Indy Rick C-137 - you are the Rick from earth dimension C-137, the protagonist of the show, and the Rickest of Ricks in the game. You are an alcoholic, an anarchist and a terrible father — all resulting from your brilliance as a scientist which has led you to discover the realities of the multiverse. This has shown you that an infinite number of copies of every individual exist across an infinite number of parallel timelines. As a result of this, you believe that a person's life and the choices they make in any one specific timeline are ultimately meaningless as every possible permutation of every possible choice they face are being simultaneously resolved across infinite parallel dimensions. Throughout the show you are most closely tied to your grandson Morty C-137 who acts as your sidekick and partner in your adventures throughout the multiverse. Despite your close ties to Morty, you have shown time and again that you care about nothing but yourself and, as such, you are the Indy in this game. Because of your close bond, Morty C-137 has been given the knowledge that Rick C-137 is the Indy this game. To help you navigate your journey through this game you have a multitude of powers at your disposal: a) Portal gun: you may avoid being voted off on any one day by opening a portal to an alternate dimension and leaving the game until night is called. Your portal gun must be used 30 mins prior to the end of round and the thread will be alerted to your departure from, and subsequent return to, the game. b) 1x Clone yourself: through Operation Phoenix, if you die in any dimension, your consciousness is automatically uploaded into a Rick clone. In this game, if you are successfully killed during any night you will automatically clone yourself and return to the game the following day. This power will work one time only c) 2x Call in Seal Team Rick: on two occasions you may call in Seal Team Rick - an elite fighting force made up of Rick clones. They will be able to make an unblockable hit on any player you choose. These kills may occur on the same night or different nights. The choice is yours. d) Ability to temporarily wipe any night kill: once per game you can use your knowledge of the multi-verse to temporarily transport the dead body to a partially stable parallel timeline where the body will be held for 2 days before reappearing in Earth dimension C-137 (e.g. the game thread) after 2 night cycles pass. The game thread will initially only be given the name of the player who died. After two night cycles as the body reappears in Earth dimension C-137, the full role of the player you wiped will be posted.

Last edited:
SD3 - sentenced to death by the town on D1:
Tiny Rick, vanilla civ - You are Tiny Rick, a teenage version of Rick that Rick C-137 created to help Summer and Morty find a vampire in their school (S2 E7, “Big Trouble in Little Sanchez”). You are freaking awesome and everyone loves you in the show but in this game you are vanilla. You win with the town.

Juice - Killed N1:
Dr Wong, vanilla civ - You are Dr Wong, the Smith family’s therapist. Your specialty as a therapist is counseling people with coprophagia (people who literally eat shit) but in this game your speciality is being vanilla. You win with the town.

Redwing - put to death on D3
Mr Poopybutthole, vanilla civ - You are Mr Poopybutthole, a longtime friend of Rick and the Smith family. You are a fucking ninja expert in the show and the most famous person on your planet but in this game you have no powers. You are a vanilla civ and win with the town.

Gouda - killed N3
Space Beth, civ 1x vig. You are a clone (or were you cloned?) of Rick’s daughter Beth Smith who elected to become a leader of the Intergalactic Rebellion and you are a total bad-ass. In this game you will be a vig hitter, able to select one player to target and kill at night with your bad-assery. You win with the town.

GM - was put to death on D5
Summer Smith, civ owner of the Meeseeks Box - you are Summer Smith, the daughter of Beth and Jerry Smith, older sister of Morty Smith, and granddaughter of Rick C-137. In this game you possess the Meeseeks Box and from this stems your power: once during this game you can summon Mr Meeseeks using your Meeseeks Box.
Mr Meeseeks is an artificial being who appears when the Meeseeks Box is used and who will fulfill a request you make. Once the request is fulfilled, Mr Meeseeks will disappear. That is how your Meeseeks Box will work in this game: any one night you may elect to summon Mr Meeseeks and make a request of him. When you summon him he will appear in the game, become a non-voting civ member and attempt to fulfill your request. Note: I control the Mr Meeseeks account and will occasionally post in the game thread to remind everyone that i am still there but i will give away no game-related information through Mr Meeseeks.
You may request either of the following from Mr Meeseeks: a) identify any mafia member, or b) block any night action targeted at you. If you choose to use Mr Meeseeks to identify a mafia member, he will function as a normal cop and go through a RNG investigation process once per night until he fulfills your request. Once he fulfills your request and finds a mafia member, you will be notified via PM. You will not be notified of any failed investigations. If you choose to have Mr Meeseeks block a night action targeted at you, Mr Meeseeks will stay in the game until he blocks one action. Once Mr Meeseeks fulfills either request, he will leave the game.
During his time in the game Mr Meeseeks cannot be voted for (and thus cannot be voted off during the day) but he can be targeted for night action. All night actions aside from kills will succeed when targeted at Mr Meeseeks (he will return “civ” if investigated by a cop role), but any attempted night kills of Mr Meeseeks will fail.

BYM - killed N5
The One True Morty, civ GF hunter - You are The One True Morty. In “Close Encounter of the Rick Kind” (S1 E10), Rick C-137 and Morty C-137 come upon a group of Rickless Mortys, imprisoned in the lair of Evil Rick. This group of Mortys has established a religion that centers around the appearance of The One True Morty (who is pure of ass) who shall lead all Mortys to independence from their Ricks, earning them a place in eternity in the Morty Afterlife Zone. As the One True Morty you intuitively know the motivations of all Mortys in the multiverse. As such, you are able to identify Evil Morty, the GF of the Morty mafia. Each night you may submit one name in your search for Evil Morty and will get a result of “Evil Morty” or “Not Evil Morty”. You win with the town.

Tejas - killed N6
Abradoplh Lincoler, vanilla civ - You are a failed experiment of Rick C-137 where he attempted to create a neutral super-leader by merging Abraham Lincoln and Adolf Hitler. The result, predictably, was a morally-confused emotional hot mess. You have no powers this game and are a vanilla civ. You win with the town.

Manning - was put to death on D7
Toxic Rick, civ angel - you are the Toxic version of Rick C-137 from S3 E6, “Rest and Ricklaxation.” After Rick C-137 and Morty C-137 get PTSD from a series of adventures where they nearly die they go to an intergalactic day spa where they have all of their cognitive toxins removed. You are Rick C-137’s cognitive toxins - all of the worst traits Rick C-137 sees in himself - alcoholism, aggression, a God Complex, a feeling of entitlement, and also, oddly, the ability to care about other people. The last trait is the source of your power in this game - you are the civ angel. Each night you may select one player to protect. You will block one kill attempt directed at this player. You may not protect yourself. You win with the town.

JTP - was killed N7

Last edited:
Hold for inevitable DV7 board software fuckery

Hold for inevitable DV7 board software fuckery part deux

Day 1 begins now and ends at 11 am

source.gif

First to fake claim cop!

***Tim***

Everybody on my first day tim bandwagon now? That’s so two thousand and late.

***blue*** is the new black.

Back