• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rick and Morty Mafia - MORTY MAFIA WINS (Gooner, Ph, Townie, Toogs, Tim and Jman)

gooner ryala, ive played pandemic legacy do you guys like it

I like both short, easy card games and long, in-depth strategic board games (think Clans of Caledonia). And I am always up for learning new games.

I'm describing a 3+ hour, in depth strategy game. You should buy it. I am convinced it is the perfect game

gooner ryala, ive played pandemic legacy do you guys like it

Which season? Season 1 > Season 2, but both are enjoyable and worth playing. It's kind of weird that we're at home because of a pandemic, because Legacy is a great game to knock out 1-2 months of when you have a lazy weekend at home with someone, which is literally every weekend now.

There are also a TON of Rick and Morty board games/card games. Some of them are quite good! I enjoyed the Total Rickall card game. There's also a Close Rickcounters of the Rick Kind deck building game that doesn't suck, but it's just a skin over a standard deck building game. I may or may not spend ~$100 a month on new games.

Which season? Season 1 > Season 2, but both are enjoyable and worth playing. It's kind of weird that we're at home because of a pandemic, because Legacy is a great game to knock out 1-2 months of when you have a lazy weekend at home with someone, which is literally every weekend now.

There are also a TON of Rick and Morty board games/card games. Some of them are quite good! I enjoyed the Total Rickall card game. There's also a Close Rickcounters of the Rick Kind deck building game that doesn't suck, but it's just a skin over a standard deck building game. I may or may not spend ~$100 a month on new games.

first one, we're only through april in it

Holy shit. Why did I just now start watching this show? Also, I definitely misplayed Rick.

TIL the same guy created Community and Rick and Morty. I had never seen Community prior to a week or two ago and I’m enjoying working my way through it. I’ll probably check out R&M whenever I try one of the services it streams on again.

TIL the same guy created Community and Rick and Morty. I had never seen Community prior to a week or two ago and I’m enjoying working my way through it. I’ll probably check out R&M whenever I try one of the services it streams on again.

Im the opposite. Have seen Community and it cracks me up. Further reason to start R&M

The first two episodes of Season 1 aired on Adult Swim last night. Looks like good timing. I watched the after watching the Pickle Rick ep.

“Where are my testicles, Summer?”

Back