Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 85898103104105106107108
Results 2,141 to 2,153 of 2153

Thread: Rick and Morty Mafia - MORTY MAFIA WINS (Gooner, Ph, Townie, Toogs, Tim and Jman)

Quote Originally Posted by Deaconblue View Post
    I always thought of spades as bridge for people who are too lazy to figure out the best trump suit for the partnership.
    Bridge > Spades > Yuker

gooner ryala, ive played pandemic legacy do you guys like it

Euchre, Oh Hell, and Spades are my favorite four-person card games

Quote Originally Posted by Gooner View Post
    I like both short, easy card games and long, in-depth strategic board games (think Clans of Caledonia). And I am always up for learning new games.
    I'm describing a 3+ hour, in depth strategy game. You should buy it. I am convinced it is the perfect game

Quote Originally Posted by manning View Post
    gooner ryala, ive played pandemic legacy do you guys like it
    Which season? Season 1 > Season 2, but both are enjoyable and worth playing. It's kind of weird that we're at home because of a pandemic, because Legacy is a great game to knock out 1-2 months of when you have a lazy weekend at home with someone, which is literally every weekend now.

There are also a TON of Rick and Morty board games/card games. Some of them are quite good! I enjoyed the Total Rickall card game. There's also a Close Rickcounters of the Rick Kind deck building game that doesn't suck, but it's just a skin over a standard deck building game. I may or may not spend ~$100 a month on new games.

Quote Originally Posted by ryalaman View Post
    Which season? Season 1 > Season 2, but both are enjoyable and worth playing. It's kind of weird that we're at home because of a pandemic, because Legacy is a great game to knock out 1-2 months of when you have a lazy weekend at home with someone, which is literally every weekend now.

There are also a TON of Rick and Morty board games/card games. Some of them are quite good! I enjoyed the Total Rickall card game. There's also a Close Rickcounters of the Rick Kind deck building game that doesn't suck, but it's just a skin over a standard deck building game. I may or may not spend ~$100 a month on new games.
    first one, we're only through april in it

Quote Originally Posted by Deaconblue View Post
    I always thought of spades as bridge for people who are too lazy to figure out the best trump suit for the partnership.
    That's exactly what it is.

Holy shit. Why did I just now start watching this show? Also, I definitely misplayed Rick.

Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    Holy shit. Why did I just now start watching this show? Also, I definitely misplayed Rick.
    Itís sofa king good

TIL the same guy created Community and Rick and Morty. I had never seen Community prior to a week or two ago and Iím enjoying working my way through it. Iíll probably check out R&M whenever I try one of the services it streams on again.

Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    Shove those seeds way up your ass, Mako

Quote Originally Posted by WFU03 View Post
    TIL the same guy created Community and Rick and Morty. I had never seen Community prior to a week or two ago and Iím enjoying working my way through it. Iíll probably check out R&M whenever I try one of the services it streams on again.
    Im the opposite. Have seen Community and it cracks me up. Further reason to start R&M

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    The first two episodes of Season 1 aired on Adult Swim last night. Looks like good timing. I watched the after watching the Pickle Rick ep.

ďWhere are my testicles, Summer?Ē