• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 Republican National Convention Thread

The Biden campaign rejected Spencer's endorsement by the way.

Perhaps you should have given white supremacist Richard Spencer the heads up as he's voting straight ticket DEM.

EgMYynsU8AEhgIx

raw

The entire gop is running out of gotchas. Every single day the POTUSODA (of dumb America) keeps saying and doing crazier and crazier things. Getting difficult for all but the most deplorable supporters to continue to justify his actions. Gotta give credit for that Sticktoitiveness though.

Also, donnie Jr's eyes continue to look glossy. Like he's tearing up or drunk.

Damn, Herschel Walker looks amazing to be pushing 60.

I like that they present their credentials at the beginning of the video: “we pointed guns at black people”.

I like how one of the first pictures that appears is the guy accidentally pointing a gun at his wife.

Wow. That poor kid is going to grow up hating himself.

That would actually be great. I am pretty sure that's how it is working out right now in evangelical households except they get two votes when the godly husband tells his broken wife what to do.

A little part of my childhood died last night when Herschel walker gave a pro Trump speech at the RNC. If Earl Campbell speaks tonight then my childhood is officially dead.

Wow. That poor kid is going to grow up hating himself.

Here’s a thread on that miserable woman. I’ll post the most disgusting part.

Back