• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 Republican National Convention Thread

"I know what abortion smells like. Did you know abortion had a smell?"

Uhh, I hadn't thought about it, but I would assume it does.

“I know what abortion smells like”

That’s a goddamn line right there, bro. I’m voting trump.

i can find something to love in even my smarmiest, shittiest, most entitled students. I’m glad I never taught this little Sandman shit though.

Smells like pussy, right ?

I would assume so, but her audience has no idea what that smells like either.

This dude is complaining that he got cancelled when nobody knew who he was.

"I know what corruption looks like whether it's people wearing pinstripe suits or orange jumpsuits."

Hold up, Pam. Isn't the job of the AG to convict the corrupt people in pinstripe suits and put them into orange jumpsuits? Why would the AG convict people who are already in jail?

Remember when Trump's charity donated $25K to Pam Bondi's campaign, and then her office decided not to investigate Trump University?

Anyway:

"My father doesn't run away from challenges."

Challenges? Like parenting?

Remember when Trump's charity donated $25K to Pam Bondi's campaign, and then her office decided not to investigate Trump University?

Anyway:

Herschel is 58 and Bondi is 54 and I look a decade older than either of them at 39. I apparently need to reexamine my political views.

I shouldn't think Pam Bondi is hot. She's a horrible person. But Pam Bondi is hot.

Late to the party but i cant believe i just watched gov kim reynolds of Iowa, with a lib owning smirk on her face, say, "they're delivering on their promise to make America great agained."

A little part of my childhood died last night when Herschel walker gave a pro Trump speech at the RNC. If Earl Campbell speaks tonight then my childhood is officially dead.

tecmo superbowl is said.

40897451.jpg

Ho boy...a naturalization ceremony with Trump at the WH.

Last edited:
Did.... they seriously say that Trump created a surplus? So that the COVID stimulus didn't add to debt?

Back