• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 Republican National Convention Thread

On top of everything else -- the lies, the racism, the Hatch Act violations, etc. -- its just an incredible boring, poorly put together production. Trump doesn't care about the other stuff, but he does claim to hate boring things.

Last edited:
You know what's wild? Millions of people are going to tune in tonight to get MORE Trump. As if we don't already get every tiny thought that slips between ears every...single...day...

I’m actually considering watching again tonight...not sure if I can but I’ll probably try.

Apparently the ratings for the RNC have consistently been lower than for the DNC last week (although the ratings for both conventions are significantly lower than for 2016.) Maybe Trump's schtick really is getting old. I guess we'll find out tonight when he gives his acceptance speech.

ETA: Or the lower ratings could simply be that almost everyone has already made up their mind who they're going to vote for, and they don't care about watching the conventions.

No social distancing or masks required at the White House tonight. Maybe Herman Cain can tweet about why that’s a bad idea.

The visual of this campaign shit in front of the White House is gross.

Just a breathtaking level of corruption.

Anyone have any suggestions of where I should purchase a “Republicans for Biden” and a “Black Lives Matter” sign?

There are a few random options on Amazon but I want the proceeds to go to something productive.

I'll consider watching tomorrow. My wife will be hugely... biggly?? Triggered. Don't need that.

This seems like a good time to remind everyone that Rudy Giuliani helped incite a riot of police officers in NYC before he became mayor.

Ivanka repeating the "big tough guys crying because they love Trump" line.

So the theme this week is the country is currently going to shit, give us four more years!

Welp, Trump may have spoken truth for once. He said this is the most important election in our nations history.

Possibly.

Back