• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 Republican National Convention Thread

The Covington kid is appearing also. I know B-Rad is getting wood just thinking about it.

Last edited:
I'm assuming they'll have some people who had a family member killed by an immigrant

Yeah. Some Black cops led by that sheriff from Minnesota. Some Desi Modi/Trumpers. This set up actually helps them because they can go out and find conservative people who aren't white who they wouldn't let into a normal convention.

The Covington kid is appearing also. I know B-Rad is getting wood just thinking about it.

An already privileged kid who acted like a jerk, and was rewarded for it by becoming a conservative celebrity and making some easy moolah by suing the hated Washington Post and then cutting a deal to settle out of court. No wonder Trumpites love him so much.

Last edited:
Those are the people Republicans like, not people who make it through hard work.

Only campaign issue is owning the libs. That’s the whole platform. An entire party of trolls.

Only campaign issue is owning the libs. That’s the whole platform. An entire party of trolls.

Yep. I've actually seen facebook posts from Trumpites looking forward to watching liberals cry again when Trump gets reelected. No mention of policy proposals he'll implement or more conservative judges or conservative beliefs he'll enforce, just excitement and anticipation at owning the libs again in a presidential election.

QUOTE=PhDeac;3578559]Yeah. Some Black cops led by that sheriff from Minnesota. Some Desi Modi/Trumpers. This set up actually helps them because they can go out and find conservative people who aren't white who they wouldn't let into a normal convention.[/QUOTE]

Man, let it go. They are going to have black speakers. His name is David Clarke and you know it. You can be black and pro-Trump.

Focus on why Biden is better, use the clips eviscerating Trump from the Democratic Convention. Telling swing R-lean voters that they are racist or stupid is an ineffective way to get them to join your cause.

COVID, competence, and the fragile economy are the swing issues. BLM and courts drive your base. Use them.

We aren’t doing our country any favors by ignoring the comfort that racists find within the Republican Party.

No, and pointing them out is a positive. Painting with a broad brush on the racism issue and fake marginalizing that there are black conservatives is unhelpful.

Arguing with the black conservatives that Trump is not a conservative and is a racist is fair game. I completely agree.

Yeah. Some Black cops led by that sheriff from Minnesota. Some Desi Modi/Trumpers. This set up actually helps them because they can go out and find conservative people who aren't white who they wouldn't let into a normal convention.

Man, let it go. They are going to have black speakers. His name is David Clarke and you know it. You can be black and pro-Trump.

Focus on why Biden is better, use the clips eviscerating Trump from the Democratic Convention. Telling swing R-lean voters that they are racist or stupid is an ineffective way to get them to join your cause.

COVID, competence, and the fragile economy are the swing issues. BLM and courts drive your base. Use them.

Why would I know his name? He's not important. He's some crazy guy who shows up in right-wing propaganda. Thanks though.

I dislike him and think he's nuts, but he was on FOX for nearly a decade.

Last edited:
Back