• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 Republican National Convention Thread

Returning to Black people present at the convention, Mike Singeltary I believe is on the Trump train, and Repubs like celebrities better than politicians, so I think he shows up.

You don't like Trump, so why be pissed when a Republican gives him the proverbial finger?

I haven’t seen any polls showing that race within 15 points.

I checked 538 and there are some close polls from this month. Go figure.

Half of the key speakers are Trump and his family. Wow.

Mitch isn’t even a key speaker.

Last edited:
So Melania can't smile but everyone is trying but lil donnie. He wants to be tough so bad.

Well, that sucks. I was so looking forward to seeing the entire Fox primetime lineup, Scott Baio, the MyPillow guy, James Woods, Little Falwell, Tim Tebow, Tim Allen, the former cast of Duck Dynasty, and the corpse of Roger Ailes all have major speaking roles at the convention.

The hot mics should be incredible.

Don’t forget the gun couple, Covington dipshit and a talking Robert E Lee statue

Don’t forget the gun couple, Covington dipshit and a talking Robert E Lee statue

Didn't it come out recently that the wacko St. Louis gun couple owes something like $25,000 in back taxes? No wonder the Trumps love them so much.

Back