• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 Republican National Convention Thread

Oh in case you were wondering, also speaking will be the mother of someone killed by an illegal immigrant. Because trump is the only thing standing in the way of the illegals murdering your family.

Sandman is a pawn in the effort to convince rubes that no sources can be trusted except for dear leader. Sandman and his bogus lawsuits will be used to claim vindication in their effort to paint all credible sources of information as fake news.

Republicans feel the same way about little shithead MAGA kids that normal people feel about children with disabilities.

It is their feel good moment.

Republicans feel the same way about little shithead MAGA kids that normal people feel about children with disabilities.

It is their feel good moment.

Right. Biden had the great feel good moment with a kid who suffered from a speech impediment, and Trump will have his with a kid who wore a hat.

I think I have somehow have more disdain for Graham than Trump. Growing up in SP country probably doesn't help. That dude is the absolute worst.

Oh in case you were wondering, also speaking will be the mother of someone killed by an illegal immigrant. Because trump is the only thing standing in the way of the illegals murdering your family.

YES!

That’s why they come here...to rape and kill ‘muricans.

I think I have somehow have more disdain for Graham than Trump. Growing up in SP country probably doesn't help. That dude is the absolute worst.

Agreed. The sleazy evangelicals are higher on my purge list for sure. Trump might float the god card every once in awhile but he doesn't spend every day and night fleecing downtrodden individuals out of money in the name of god like these sick bastards do. If given the chance and immunity from prosecution I'd beat the living hell out of the Falwells and Graham Juniors of the world. They are the worst among us.

Welp right on schedule with Trump claiming he’s going to fast track a vaccine for release right before the election.

The inverse relation of self-awareness to self-righteousness here is awe inspiring. I fucking love it. Keep doing God’s work, boys.

The inverse relation of self-awareness to self-righteousness here is awe inspiring. I fucking love it. Keep doing God’s work, boys.

I'd love to hear some elaboration on this point.

Would you really, though? You want crossfit meathead elaboration? Spoilers -- it's just a series of grunts and talking about gains.

I also want DG3 to know that I can definitely outlift him in every major lift, do more strict pull-ups than he can, and outrun him.

But I'd still like to hear him elaborate on this point.

To be fair, MN polling has been close, though most other polls have had Biden ahead by a few.

It's scary and depressing to think that 41% of the country is this blind and stupid.

Back