• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 Republican National Convention Thread

"Only in north carolina!" While smiling his big dumb smile.

No shit.

He’s an actual pathological liar.

And our f’ing president.

Thx Republicans.

Somebody please tell me that's doctored. Please. Just pretty fucking please tell me that's doctored video and the goddamn current potus didn't just laugh off someone calling his predecessor a monkey on fucking camera. Because I just fucking can't anymore. I just fucking can't.

I don't think the guy said monkey. It sounds like "Spygate," making it stupid, not racist.

I don't think the guy said monkey. It sounds like "Spygate," making it stupid, not racist.

Man, brains are weird. I swear to god I heard monkey the first time I listened to it, and spygate after you posted that. I'd much, much rather it be spygate.

Man, brains are weird. I swear to god I heard monkey the first time I listened to it, and spygate after you posted that. I'd much, much rather it be spygate.
Honestly it's hard to make out. It's not a stretch to assume he said Monkey though.

What channel is the convention on? I tuned into FoxNews, and am current watching Seabass Gorka advertising something called ReliefFactor.

Honestly it's hard to make out. It's not a stretch to assume he said Monkey though.

It sounded like something Trump tried to correct to "Spygate". (Does "be nice" make sense if the guy said "Spygate"?).

This sure is something to say after airing the whole thing live.

"If you've been watching our channel for the last 45 minutes, everything you heard were lies and misinformation."

Not sure what's funnier... the Lincoln Project lifting its false tweet from #resistance twitter and then being forced to delete (just like Honest Abe Lincoln would have done!!).

Or Tunnels posters tying themselves into knots to rationalize how the monkey comment actually happened because "Orange Man - BADDDDDD".

Not sure what's funnier... the Lincoln Project lifting its false tweet from #resistance twitter and then being forced to delete (just like Honest Abe Lincoln would have done!!).

Or Tunnels posters tying themselves into knots to rationalize how the monkey comment actually happened because "Orange Man - BADDDDDD".

which one engorges you more

Since the second one didn't happen I guess I'd have to say the first one is funnier...?

1. Republicans were wrong
2. Didn't happen

I'm going with "3", Brad trying so hard to "gotcha" anonymous posters that he has to make shit up....like the republicans in 1. Seems to be a trend.

Brad, quit being frightened. If you have positions you would like to discuss and defend, go for it. It seems so sad to keep returning to a message board full of people you don't know to drive by critique without ever offering any substance. What's the benefit? Arou you showing off to impress someone? You can't be so sad that this is personally gratifying for you, right?

Back