• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 DNC Thread - VP Kamala; speakers announced

The lubes need no help for sinking the ship. They will sink it all by themselves. For the common good, let's hope they sink the Democrat Party before they can sink the country.

The lubes need no help for sinking the ship. They will sink it all by themselves. For the common good, let's hope they sink the Democrat Party before they can sink the country.

He keeps talking without saying a thing.

The country seems to be doing so well in Republican control right now why would anyone want to change a thing!

No you're screwing up the metaphor. The GOP is the iceberg, that's what created the hull breech that let the freezing water (greed, grift and corruption) flood in drowning the passengers (American middle and working classes) and sinking the entire apparatus (the country). The Democratic establishment are the deck hands telling everyone that it will be ok as long as we move the shuffle board game to the port side and then put the lounge chairs on the aft deck, and AOC and the squad are out there helping people into the life rafts and realizing that some idiot didn't put enough life jackets on the ship before leaving port.

jesus christ

stfu responding to sailor and brad

they aren't trying to engage in a discussion

Why do all the headlines say that Kamala Harris is....

In all seriousness, I think is a good pick. She's been vetted by the media so there shouldn't be any major surprises.

the country certainly does not need lubish "help"

haha, they do more than ever. just like always, Democrats have to come in after an abortion of a president then ran up YUGE debt...not to mention C-19 royal fuck up, social unrest, and just putting intelligent people into their administration. Trump's Peter Principal strategy might be OK for the dredge of society, like yourself, but most of us like people put into positions they deserve and not because they paid a nice check to Trump.

face it, the GOP is inept and corrupt. you are ok with it because you are a YUGE racist and misogynist, so nobody is surprised to your loyalty comrade.

so kindly fuck off, get the "help" you need

Why do all the headlines say that Kamala Harris is....

In all seriousness, I think is a good pick. She's been vetted by the media so there shouldn't be any major surprises.

Plus there seems to be a much greater willingness of the greater public to say "fuck off" when the media inevitably sets a standard for Kamala Harris that they have not for Trump/Pence.

Plus there seems to be a much greater willingness of the greater public to say "fuck off" when the media inevitably sets a standard for Kamala Harris that they have not for Trump/Pence.

A good point.

Welcome back!

Welcome back!

Toe in the water for now, and I am going nowhere near RJ's personal thread. I am just happy it is his home through the election.

Agreed. It’s a huge improvement. I think that accounts for some of the left who was against Kamala standing up for her now.

So of 35 speakers, 2 are latinx, and just 5 are under 50. AOC has a 60 second spot. LOL

Back