• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clawson to Self Isolate During Season

Do people really think there's going to be a football season? There's no sport more prone to spread the virus save perhaps wrestling. Every single play guys are slamming into each other. And the rosters are enormous as well. High schools are already talking about moving football season to next Spring.

Last edited:
Donald spent 10 minutes last weekend at a rally talking about why he had trouble walking down a ramp and showing to the crowd he could drink a glass of water. Biden knows he doesn’t have to do much with Donald continuing to shoot himself in the foot (supported by polls which have Donald at some of his lowest approval ratings and lowest support in head to head matchups).

Guess you don’t watch Don Lemon on CNN. He extensively speculated that Trump appeared ill and feeble at the West Point graduation ceremonies held outdoors on a hot day in Michie Stadium. At the Tulsa rally, Trump was once again poking barbs at the CNN crowd.

Sounds like HONDO is voting for Trump in 2020, which puts him in the “total fucking idiot” category.

Mako, always welcome open and honest conversation. Hillary, with all her faults, seemed pretty competent. Joe Biden doesn't appear to be sentient or alive currently so yeah...

Did you see Trump’s 2nd term answer in the Hannity interview btw?

Donald spent 10 minutes last weekend at a rally talking about why he had trouble walking down a ramp and showing to the crowd he could drink a glass of water. Biden knows he doesn’t have to do much with Donald continuing to shoot himself in the foot (supported by polls which have Donald at some of his lowest approval ratings and lowest support in head to head matchups).

If I'm being brutally honest I really don't care if Joe or Donald win.... However if you don't think the gaffe machine Joe Biden won't implode once he has to come out of hiding again then you might be in for a 2016esque surprise

Why will he “come out of hiding” when Donald has plummeted 7 points in poll averages while Biden hasn’t had to do anything? He’s up by double digits in aggregate polling right now and hasn’t had to do anything.

Guess you don’t watch Don Lemon on CNN. He extensively speculated that Trump appeared ill and feeble at the West Point graduation ceremonies held outdoors on a hot day in Michie Stadium. At the Tulsa rally, Trump was once again poking barbs at the CNN crowd.

I know what he was responding to. It’s insane that a politician at any level - much less the president - would choose to engage in such response.

Looking forward to the debates and endless humor.

I said 1.2 million not 120 million. Thank you to the great people of Insert wrong city.

Versus

Grab em in the...

All Lives Matter...Right?

See Sean, tell them...

Epic potential....

Why will he “come out of hiding” when Donald has plummeted 7 points in poll averages while Biden hasn’t had to do anything? He’s up by double digits in aggregate polling right now and hasn’t had to do anything.

I would assume he will have to debate.... And complacent deac said it best, should be a shit show

If I'm being brutally honest I really don't care if Joe or Donald win.... However if you don't think the gaffe machine Joe Biden won't implode once he has to come out of hiding again then you might be in for a 2016esque surprise

It’s good to be a straight white male who doesn’t care about anyone other than other straight white males, huh?

ironwill seems desperate for some sort of minor gaffe, gee I wonder why

Correct me if I’m wrong but AIR, not one poll had Trump leading Hillary a week before the 2016 election

Correct me if I’m wrong but AIR, not one poll had Trump leading Hillary a week before the 2016 election

Biden’s aggregate lead is higher currently than any lead Hillary ever had. He’s up by almost 10 percent in aggregate polling (6 points higher than Clinton was four months before the 2016 election), leads in state polling for electoral college at 368 total electors (need 270 to win), the tipping point state per 538 at this point (state that would determine winner if each candidate held their respective current blue/red state polling averages) would be Florida - a state Biden leads by 7.2 percent in aggregate polling, Biden also leads Donald by at least 4.5 percent in polls in seven states that lean R generally and Donald would have to win all of simply to even reach Florida as a tipping point state, and several states that Donald won in the Midwest in 2016 are democratic leaning overall while Donald won them by under 1.5% each.

So TLDR; yes Hillary led in polling leading up to the 2016 election (but within the MOE- I believe 538 gave Donald a roughly 1 in 4 shot to win Election Day. Put another way, the same odds that if you flip a coin twice in a row you get heads both times) but the underlying context of states Biden leads plus the lead that he currently has (around 3x as big as Clinton’s Election Day polling lead) suggests that if the election were today Biden would be a very very heavy favorite.

Last edited:
I would assume he will have to debate.... And complacent deac said it best, should be a shit show[/QUOT
The last thing the radical left controlling the Democratic Party want is debates.

I anticipate a planned haggling over fluff like format, locations and moderators will develope dooming the tradition.

Back