• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Knights Errant Mafia Game - Day 6 Ends at 1:30 EST

At least I made it to Day 4 before the run on me started. Blue is confirmed civ mason, so either rsf and/or gouda is likely mafia for pushing me based on less than nothing. I'm vanilla. I don't remember playing with RSF before, but is he like knight in that he shitclouds when civ?

I don't think there was anything wrong with my vote switches, its not like i was pushing for a tie between the fake cop and actual cop like juice was.

Not really sure what you're getting at GM with that Juice post considering that was well before either of their claims, that actually reads pretty decently to me.

GM just having that quote queued up ready to make an argument against Juice without really examining the context of the quote doesn't sit well with me

For me it was about the nothing I found when I did an iso on you, GM.

Not really sure what you're getting at GM with that Juice post considering that was well before either of their claims, that actually reads pretty decently to me.

This was intended to be in response to your post not the Juice post I quoted:

I'm here, are you mafia?

This was intended to be in response to your post not the Juice post I quoted:

I'm here, are you mafia?

No. And even weirder then that you had that post just ready to go for some reason.

Ten mins

[FONT=&quot]gm[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]rsf[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]blue[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]gouda[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]gat[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]manning[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]juice[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]juice[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]gm[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gooner[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]jman[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]manning[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]gat[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]YTV:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]mako[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]gooner[/FONT]

Last edited:
No. And even weirder then that you had that post just ready to go for some reason.

I was trying to multi-quote after I voted for juice and it was broken so I got annoyed and decided to play with the toddler instead since he's way cuter and smarter than all of you combined.

I'm not going to fight this since I'm nilla, but please kill Juice, RSF and Gooner next.

If I don't die, plan on working my way through some of the other G's.

Gooner
Gouda
GaT

Probably in that order.

Also, I know my vote is hanging as is GAT's. If GAT votes for me, I'll vote for him so my vote isn't hanging.

Back