• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Knights Errant Mafia Game - Day 6 Ends at 1:30 EST

gat doesnt know the setup lol im the jailer obviously ive been fucking up this whole game havent saved or stopped anything yet as far as i know. If I wasnt the jailer wouldn't there be a counter claim?

...wait, are you really dumb enough to double down on this? the indy knows the setup because the setup gives him his powers

there's no jailer in this game, period

what? Can't tell if you're dumbtelling or not

oh yes i am dumb, im the 3 commute, I see what you're saying now. Trying to use the jailer role to take a hit and commute. First time playing this type of setup didnt know indy got their abilities based on that

This string from Manning/RSF is very, very hard to swallow. Maybe dumb here, maybe not. Maybe mafia hiding in "dumb." But not the first time there has been dumb in a game.
I've contributed my share too.

But this dumb has the potential to be hiding a mafia. Not my first choice for today, but on the next list.

This string from Manning/RSF is very, very hard to swallow. Maybe dumb here, maybe not. Maybe mafia hiding in "dumb." But not the first time there has been dumb in a game.
I've contributed my share too.

But this dumb has the potential to be hiding a mafia. Not my first choice for today, but on the next list.

I mean I'm uncountered civ special

Yeah and it's gonna be shit because I'm stuck here with YOU PEOPLE

And sorry for not being around much, but I have a job that requires me to like, do stuff. Sometimes

Was def wrong on gooner, thought he was civvy

***juice***

Two of the three G's on my bad list went down and were bad.

Now time for the third.

***Gouda***

has been very quiet, and very under the radar. Why is he still alive this late in the game? Because he is, I've got him on my mafia list.

Congrats Gouda, you’ve achieved eaglez status. He’s only alive because I don’t have a gun to murder him with. You do make a good point about his lifespan this game though.

Congrats Gouda, you’ve achieved eaglez status. He’s only alive because I don’t have a gun to murder him with. You do make a good point about his lifespan this game though.

Probably helps that I've forgotten the game was happening at least once per day so far

Blue you should stop listening to bym unless it's for tips on how to post a lot but not talk about the actual game

The gooner/whoever I don't remember conversation about mako being civ makes him more likely to be a civ in my eyes now. pastries

cleared civ:
blue

strong civ lean:
mako - unless you think he bussed ryala and named gooner? i dunno, mako started playing during my hiatus i think, so i dunno if he's capable of that, but i doubt it. hakeem says he's civ

waiting for counter? otherwise civ:
jhawk

two maf out of:
jman - literally fucking nothing to go off of, thanks bud!
gouda - feel like his tone is off, but again, i initially assumed it was civ special. not sure what to make of it now, might go back and iso him tonight
juice- tough to get a read on... not much to go off of after his d2 push for 03 (which came well before 03's cop claim). he did just vote for gat before gat turned up dead, so that's probs not ideal

Juice and RSF are 1a and 1b for me. I lean civ on RSF because he’s being antagonistic which makes me think he’s a butthurt civ instead of comfortable mafia.

Gouda is my third choice but off the the table for me this round.

Player List Those that are left Two Mafia in the six that aren't me.

5. Mako - Civ lean from earlier interactions
6. Jhawk - ​claimed commuter

8. RSF - had as SK or Civ. Obviously not SK. Not mafia with Gooner
11. Blue - Civ Mason

13. Jman Possible mafia

16. Cheese - Mafia lean. Why is he alive this late if he isn't mafia
17. Juice - possible mafia

That gives three good targets and two less obvious possibilities. I need to look further at the likelies later.

I've only used one of my commutes so Mafia can't hit me

RSF, what are the best states?

hm

I've only lived in 3 (NC, RI, MA) and I'd rank those in that order

for other New England states, NH is aight, CT is miserable and the worst of the bunch, ME has some cool stuff, VT is LAME (hey kory if you're reading this [jk])

of the rest I've been to the only real standouts are MN and OH I think, both cooler than I expected them to be. WV/KY/TN could be chill if you never had to talk other humans I guess. VA and SC and GA and especially FL can all eat shit

I'm sure I'm forgetting some other places but honestly it's hard to go against NC

Juice and RSF are 1a and 1b for me. I lean civ on RSF because he’s being antagonistic which makes me think he’s a butthurt civ instead of comfortable mafia.

Gouda is my third choice but off the the table for me this round.

We all seem to agree on juice.

hm

I've only lived in 3 (NC, RI, MA) and I'd rank those in that order

for other New England states, NH is aight, CT is miserable and the worst of the bunch, ME has some cool stuff, VT is LAME (hey kory if you're reading this [jk])

of the rest I've been to the only real standouts are MN and OH I think, both cooler than I expected them to be. WV/KY/TN could be chill if you never had to talk other humans I guess. VA and SC and GA and especially FL can all eat shit

I'm sure I'm forgetting some other places but honestly it's hard to go against NC

Have you been to any good states though?

Back