• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Knights Errant Mafia Game - Day 6 Ends at 1:30 EST

hey dudes, real sorry about not being around -- afternoon got kinda nuts and I would not have played if I knew it was gonna be like that

that's on me

going back through now

Been reading back and could be convinced to go jman over juice

Jman should be a civ lean

Jman does the "put me into the tie" thing pretty often as a civ. The vote for ph today after getting all that heat for it yesterday feels weird for maf, there's opp to move

ryala doing a lot of work to clear jman day 2

thinking jman may be the other mafia special -- lots of work by gooner and ryala to have him not go days 1 or 2

mako pushes ryala out in front day 2 -- he was also the one to hop on jman day 1 to create the three-way tie

i have mako about as cleared as can be and a lot of the action that took down jtp started when jman got in that tie

I’ve gotta write down what I’ve done this game and do it again when I’m mafia.

I’m fine with y’all voting for me. I’m confident in my reads and nothing that happens between now and tomorrow morning will change that. I can just hang on the rim in postgame

Does this mean I’m finally gonna get night hit?

jman

after reading all 31 pages (summer low for four days?) jman is really the only one I can make a case fore

blue and mako are clear, so is manning unless we have a counter
rsf talks a lot and commands the energy, but his votes are pretty meaningless
gouda has some weird posts, and I'll cop to feeling targeted by some of his efforts to go after me with no backup, but not a lot of substance either -- he's my second mafia lean after jman

i rank the mafia likelihood list as:
jman
gouda
rsf

and if it's manning or mako then gotdamn

Boy, if Townie and knight don’t play, and you murder gooner and jtp, mafia becomes cricket city.

Somebody needs to pm RJ, because he’s got something important to announce. Mafia is dead.

New POE league so I'm kinda not paying a lot of attention

Juice, it's all tone. Everything you posted until tonight sounds like WFU or maf damo

But I like what you've done tonight. Saw some of the same things I did about jman

Blue, Jhawk, Mako are civs to me

I have no reason to think RSF is a civ or maf

Back