• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Knights Errant Mafia Game - Day 6 Ends at 1:30 EST

I think we need to go Juice today, bro. Then we can see what happens with Jman tomorrow.

I can be ok with that, jman just had a post about dunking in the morning and he wont change his mind. Thats not a civ post

I’m fine with y’all voting for me. I’m confident in my reads and nothing that happens between now and tomorrow morning will change that. I can just hang on the rim in postgame

this isnt a post a civ makes

ryala doing a lot of work to clear jman day 2

thinking jman may be the other mafia special -- lots of work by gooner and ryala to have him not go days 1 or 2

these type of posts make me not want to go juice today, not saying he couldn't be mafia just think jman is more likely

mako if you're civ this is a really bad post as well.

Dude, when my first night hit finally comes in I'm having a socially distanced block party to celebrate. It means mafia actually fears me.

Fucking MENSA on me. 5 votes and less brain cells. This is obviously not moving.

I'm the cop, obviously I got a civ result on Jman. I'm pretty sure that there can't be a doctor in a cop setup. A jailkeeper should obviously be on me tonight and we can play chicken going forward.

would ryala say this on a teammate? I mean highly likely jman is godfather so he could have been fishing for an investigation on him

Dude, when my first night hit finally comes in I'm having a socially distanced block party to celebrate. It means mafia actually fears me.

i feel you, i can come out and say im the superman of mafia and have unlimited night actions and can find out the mafia team by just asking the mod and i still don't get hit

I mean I literally laid out exactly what my process was re: JTP killshot. If I'm protecting JMan there you have to wonder why I would even be on him in the first place + have the JMan discussion with rommy. And if you think I'm protecting Ph, then you're just a dumb like ryala.

a gooner post about jman as well

You may just be reading into shitclouding by maf, but I appreciate someone to talk to 45 minutes before the deadline. I'm afraid mafia is happy with where we're at right now though.

Are you just quoting every post that mentions jman and then playing madlibs

Are you just quoting every post that mentions jman and then playing madlibs

trying to get something going in the game, i mean we're at one mislynch left kind of crunch time

also blue literally has bym to give analysis even after death, we need him to post some stuff as well.

Back