• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Knights Errant Mafia Game - Day 6 Ends at 1:30 EST

just saying why don't i get any love for nailing ryala?

equally, though, I'm sure bym had a hand in blue's list (which I guess is still just gouda? I can get behind gouda, and sure it's weird that he's still alive, but I'd love to get an actual read on him from someone)

also i was right about gat just wrong that he was indy

haha im not right very often so when i am i have to praise myself

equally, though, I'm sure bym had a hand in blue's list (which I guess is still just gouda? I can get behind gouda, and sure it's weird that he's still alive, but I'd love to get an actual read on him from someone)

It’s a copout, but Gouda plays mirror image games regardless of affiliation. It’s hard to get a tone read and his voting history is pretty nondescript this game. I don’t like using the why is he still alive logic but there’s not much else to go on with him here. He still shouldn’t be in today’s discussion. It’s gotta be juice or jman.

Eek

Lots of extra words and parentheses here, those are mafia things

I’m alive because gooner is trying to troll me, duh

I think jman a.) is absolutely the type to hide as maf, b.) is getting by on a weak d1 response to heat that we still haven't revisited, c.) looks like dogshit when considering known maf interactions.

I also think having someone with 11 posts in endgame is a recipe for disaster. To me there's enough to go on there that it's worth flipping him now while we still have a misvote to make. Either we're wrong and we have way more reads to go off of tomorrow with juice/gouda or we're right and it's down to the last maf.

rule of three is so dumb

I feel like there's a lot of "juice is on my list" with absolutely no supporting evidence

feels to me like some mafia trying to get some traction here -- need gouda and jman (my mafia picks) to explain their rationale for me

rule of three is so dumb

I feel like there's a lot of "juice is on my list" with absolutely no supporting evidence

feels to me like some mafia trying to get some traction here -- need gouda and jman (my mafia picks) to explain their rationale for me

what was with the gat vote on d4

rule of three is so dumb

Then join me on jman

[FONT=&quot]jman[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]rsf[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]juice[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]jhawk[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]juice[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]jman[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]gouda[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]mako[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]gouda[/FONT]