• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Knights Errant Mafia Game - Day 6 Ends at 1:30 EST

I'm p sure gouda has done this exact thing before where he's complimented me in late game before bragging about mindfucking me in post game

With Majo off the table, no need to rush into this.

annoying thing: blue, manning, and ryala all have very similar-looking avatars when reading through the thread

Juice should be pretty easy here, his tone has been off the entire game except for a few good posts last night. RSF had me convinced it wasn't him which left jman/juice so I didn't really care between the two.

was planning on isoing gouda vs juice today but jman flipping civ makes that irrelevant

you guys both think each other is mafia but are both voting for juice makes sense.

i mean in a 2-1 situation since we have two cleared civs, mafia kind of has to vote together right? I wish I was smarter

And RSF actually played well. If any of you had listened to me juice would have been dead days ago

Can go RSF today but it would be more fun for it to be me vs him tomorrow

so actually does that make juice more likely to be mafia

Juice should be pretty easy here, his tone has been off the entire game except for a few good posts last night. RSF had me convinced it wasn't him which left jman/juice so I didn't really care between the two.

lol -- you've been on me the whole game about "tone" with zero backing evidence

you pushed GM the day she went down

you sat on me day 2 while ryala was getting pushed up til the two cop claims

I can't find a helpful vote you've made all game

Back