• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Knights Errant Mafia Game - Day 6 Ends at 1:30 EST

Enforce the rule or don't make it

The rule is there for a reason. I agree. He said lock, but the rule is there to prevent people from saying they have locked their votes, not to tell someone to get the game going

I could be wrong. And am happy to admit that if enough people think so. Deadchat was split.

Nice game, rsf. Way to wiggle, juice.

I thought it was juice and gouda.

I was also shocked juice didn't get AAd. Ultimately it wouldn't have mattered if I stayed on juice. Mafia would have just stacked Gouda at the end

Note: AAing Juice would not have changed the ending of the game. RSF would've made though.

You were being obvious about using me as a resource. It should be one of those nod, nod, wink, wink things.

Depends on the mod I guess but typically and correctly, dead mason can still talk in mason chat but can't go to dead chat

The rule is there for a reason. I agree. He said lock, but the rule is there to prevent people from saying they have locked their votes, not to tell someone to get the game going

I could be wrong. And am happy to admit that if enough people think so. Deadchat was split.

There was that and then this.

7.) Do not discuss or mention my name or the word “PM” in the thread. I will AA you. PM me or rep me if you need something.

You were being obvious about using me as a resource. It should be one of those nod, nod, wink, wink things.

I apologise if that's not the proper etiquette I just thought that's one of the powers of masons

She and JMan were LOCKED on us.

You had a weird thing round 2 where you made like 3 posts justifying why you kill shot me even though no one was really questioning you about it.

Looked bad. Not sure if that's what they zero'd in on.

Now that that's over, a question for everyone.

After Ryala revealed himself as fake cop, I knew they were trying to bait me to come out. I also knew that there was unlikely to be protection if I came out because of the game setup odds.

At that time, I only had one investigation (Da) and he got hit night 1. Therefore, I was trying as hard as possible not to come out. Once it seemed like people were shifting off ryala and to me very close to the deadline, I didn't feel like I had much choice though. I also thought for sure that ryala would then get killed, not that people would wait it out.

Should I have come out? If not, what should I have done?

(And a side note, of course gooner was dirty. Sigh.)

If you want to rule to be "don't talk about having locked your PM" that's fine. Make that the rule. Not "mention locking and I will AA you"

Depends on the mod I guess but typically and correctly, dead mason can still talk in mason chat but can't go to dead chat

Yep. Tejas told me I died and then asked what I wanted to do. I said mason chat until Blue dies.

Why did y'all hit me over blue and manning?

Back