• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Knights Errant Mafia Game - Day 6 Ends at 1:30 EST

You had a weird thing round 2 where you made like 3 posts justifying why you kill shot me even though no one was really questioning you about it.

Looked bad. Not sure if that's what they zero'd in on.

I was horrendous this game, like legit awful. If not for ryala getting run up (still don't really understand that) I should have been toast D2. And I held my vote forever in the GM round because I knew that if I went to early, that shit could have turned so fast on me.

If you want to rule to be "don't talk about having locked your PM" that's fine. Make that the rule. Not "mention locking and I will AA you"

Thats fair. Ill agree to that. this is how I should have worded it and you are correct then that based on how I worded it he should have been AAd

Depends on the mod I guess but typically and correctly, dead mason can still talk in mason chat but can't go to dead chat

that's fine, but blatantly referencing the dead TM (even starting a post with "ghost of bym says...") is super scummy, as is other living players asking for the dead TMs thoughts

Thats fair. Ill agree to that. this is how I should have worded it and you are correct then that based on how I worded it he should have been AAd

It doesn't really matter, they would have won anyways with blue having eyes only for me

Now that that's over, a question for everyone.

After Ryala revealed himself as fake cop, I knew they were trying to bait me to come out. I also knew that there was unlikely to be protection if I came out because of the game setup odds.

At that time, I only had one investigation (Da) and he got hit night 1. Therefore, I was trying as hard as possible not to come out. Once it seemed like people were shifting off ryala and to me very close to the deadline, I didn't feel like I had much choice though. I also thought for sure that ryala would then get killed, not that people would wait it out.

Should I have come out? If not, what should I have done?

(And a side note, of course gooner was dirty. Sigh.)

I mean when you have a permavote for me no matter what, occasionally you're going to be right. You weren't right for any good reason, just right.

that's fine, but blatantly referencing the dead TM (even starting a post with "ghost of bym says...") is super scummy, as is other living players asking for the dead TMs thoughts

No it's not, that is part of the role of masons, unless the mod is a weirdo and doesn't let them stay in chat together.

Now that that's over, a question for everyone.

After Ryala revealed himself as fake cop, I knew they were trying to bait me to come out. I also knew that there was unlikely to be protection if I came out because of the game setup odds.

At that time, I only had one investigation (Da) and he got hit night 1. Therefore, I was trying as hard as possible not to come out. Once it seemed like people were shifting off ryala and to me very close to the deadline, I didn't feel like I had much choice though. I also thought for sure that ryala would then get killed, not that people would wait it out.

Should I have come out? If not, what should I have done?

(And a side note, of course gooner was dirty. Sigh.)

You had to come out, if there was more time left in that day I think that we would have lynched ryala.

RSF single-handedly solved GAT yesterday in the chatzy, he was definitely our MVP. Juice is so good at just being around and getting through tight spots. ryala and I definitely were carried to the W by them.

I was terrible this game.

masons can copypasta dead partner's thoughts into thread.

I mean when you have a permavote for me no matter what, occasionally you're going to be right. You weren't right for any good reason, just right.

I don't have a permavote on you though. Somehow this idea exists, but I do vote for you D1 quite often. If you don't look dirty, I don't stick with it on D2 though.

Apparently Toogs disagrees. I told Blue he should've phrased that differently.

If the mason partner chooses to stay in the mason chatzy they're as much a part of the game as dead mafia. Obviously no mafia is going to say "gooner thinks X" but same concept

No it's not, that is part of the role of masons, unless the mod is a weirdo and doesn't let them stay in chat together.

i'm not talking about the dead mason offering input

i'm talking outright treating the living mason as a medium for the dead one

i've been mason once and got kicked out when i died

i'm also of the mind that mafia should be kicked out of chat when they die

I don't have a permavote on you though. Somehow this idea exists, but I do vote for you D1 quite often. If you don't look dirty, I don't stick with it on D2 though.

If you want to fit in around here, your response should be something like,

"If you stop sucking, I'll stop voting for you."

Back