• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Knights Errant Mafia Game - Day 6 Ends at 1:30 EST

jesus christ

i can't imagine how seriously those people take themselves

it'd be like if nonny and knight were rolled into one player -- that's how i imagine it

Did mafia or gat ever try to hit me?

We never did. I was 10000% sure that your jailer claim was fake, which is why we just hit directly into 03. It seems possible that gat did? Either he hit you or we double tapped bym

We never did. I was 10000% sure that your jailer claim was fake, which is why we just hit directly into 03. It seems possible that gat did? Either he hit you or we double tapped bym

i hit you the night there was 1 kill. i was also sure your jailer claim was fake (since i know there was no jailer). I assumed you were maf fishing for another claim. So much so that when my kill didn't go through i PM'ed Tejas and was like, wtf??? Part of my terrible play this game.

the reads-and-tones boners at the mafia championship must be huge

IIRC, we are the only people that play with such rapid deadlines (which is why tone and stuff is important here). They all do weird long-form mafia shit that doesn't make sense.

IIRC, we are the only people that play with such rapid deadlines (which is why tone and stuff is important here). They all do weird long-form mafia shit that doesn't make sense.

yeah. from what i remember when i checked out the "official" board, they all have daily or multi-day deadlines, and they reallllllly frown on banter

Yeah they do literal 24 hour deadlines. Its sooo boring.

I think that is part of what makes our community stand out. Our short deadlines heighten peoples reads

need 2 for reroll so I can get things going before my meeting

I think doing the longer form as a change-up would be fun. Then again, when I tried to run a game with 2 deadlines a day and no majorities, people almost rioted, so I might be in the minority on this.

+1, that was so fucking weird

like nothing i said was wrong there, even if i was maf

it's so fucking bad for civs to pull that shit

I hardly ever post just to post in mafia games. I always get run for it. 95% of the time by mafia. You calling me out for it when I don't think I've ever played a game with you was Captain Obvious Mafia.

I think doing the longer form as a change-up would be fun. Then again, when I tried to run a game with 2 deadlines a day and no majorities, people almost rioted, so I might be in the minority on this.

yeah, i ran a few 2 deadline/day games and people complained INCESSANTLY in post game

i'm not sure anybody would even sign up for a daily deadline game

I hardly ever post just to post in mafia games. I always get run for it. 95% of the time by mafia. You calling me out for it when I don't think I've ever played a game with you was Captain Obvious Mafia.

we've played like 10 games together, but okay

and you've done this in like 80% of them

just for the record, i will continue to do that shit when you're in my game and i'm civ

it's not alignment indicative

there's a huge difference between "posting just to post" and "not posting at all". find a middle ground.

i can't tell if GM's lashing out is an act or if she really is upset about getting attention when she only posts seven times in 18 hours

GM was just annoyed for getting run again for the same reason she always does. I like to sit back early and watch things develop and post as I have reads. Mafia shitclouds (see rsf) and should not get credit for posting nonsense.

You all should be glad I wasn't more active and easy to run-up since I nailed all of the remaining mafia in my last post.

Back