• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Knights Errant Mafia Game - Day 6 Ends at 1:30 EST

Game Rules

1.) NEVER edit a post. Editing = Death. Deleting = Editing.

2.) If you miss two votes, you die, regardless of your role. DO NOT MISS A VOTE. PERIOD. If you know you are going to be gone, or if there is a chance you might be gone, you can PM/email me with your desired vote ahead of time. Majority votes do not count as missed votes

3.) No posting at "night." I will not be tolerant of night-posting and will AA you. End of discussion.

4.) Vote by typing a player name in BOLD or inside 3 stars in your post, e.g.: I think Tejas is mafia or ***Tejas*** is mafia. If you later want to change your vote, DO NOT EDIT (see rule 1). Make a new post that says "switching from GAT to ***Tejas***."

5.) I will use the timestamps on this site as my official clock. Votes count through the end of the deadline minute. Timestamps of 10:00 count; timestamps of 10:01 do not.

6.) If the day’s death vote is tied at the deadline, there will be a 10 minute overtime. If the tie is not broken during OT, RNG will determine who dies.

7.) Do not discuss or mention my name or the word “PM” in the thread. I will AA you. PM me or rep me if you need something.

8.) You cannot vote for yourself, and there is no such thing as an active no-vote at the conclusion of a round. You can "switch to no vote" during a round, but you must switch again submitting a name before the round ends or it will be considered a “missed vote” for purposes of elimination.

9.) Majo’s: No Majo’s with 7 or fewer players remaining. Majo’s cannot occur within the final 10 minutes of a round. If a majo does occur I will call it when i see it and a 5 minute twilight will take place. A majo may be undone during twilight

At the end of 5 minutes I will call night and the game will proceed. If i am not around and there is a majo, please police yourselves.

10.) Night moves will generally have 30 minutes after night is called to send me their moves - this may shift somewhat in a majo round. I will announce the timing of night moves in thread at the start of each night.

11.) Everybody should receive a PM. Let me know if you did not.

12.) I will inevitably screw something up and I likely already have. I will apologize. You will deal with it. We will move on and try to enjoy this game.

Deadlines will be 10:30/1:30/4:30 Eastern unless otherwise specified in thread.

Last edited:
Knight-Errant is an 18 player semi-open game. It is loosely based off of Matrix6, in that both use a table of roles to determine the setup. Knight-Matrix is named for the fact that, instead of using a row or diagonal from the role table, a knight move (as in chess) is used. (https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php...=Knight-Errant)

***Please Note the 4 Mafia Players are Captains Choice. They were then RNGd for roles*** Captain will be revealed at death

Setup

9 Vanilla Townies

2 Masons

2 Mafia Goons

1 Jack-of-all-trades Serial Killer

And 2 Town Power Roles and 2 Mafia Power Roles based on the following table:

A
B
C
D
Town 3-Shot Commuter
Mafia Bulletproof
Town Gunsmith
Mafia Roleblocker
Mafia Godfather
Town Cop
Mafia Even-Night Watcher
Town Tracker
Town Jailkeeper
Mafia Roleblocker
Town Bulletproof
Mafia Bulletproof
Mafia Even-Night Watcher
Town Roleblocker
Mafia Godfather
Town Doctor

A chess knight is randomly placed on the above 4x4 table. The knight then moves randomly. An example setup is Town Cop + Town Tracker vs. Mafia Even-Night Watcher and Mafia Bulletproof.

Godfathers are investigation immune to both Gunsmiths and Cops. Godfathers are not bulletproof. They can be watched, RB or tracked

The Serial Killer receives 1-shot abilities according to the setup that was selected (plus a 1-shot strongman kill). In the example setup above, the Serial Killer would have a 1-Shot Investigate, 1-Shot Track, 1-Shot Watch, 1-Shot Bulletproof (activated), and a 1-Shot Strongman kill. The Strongman kill is not an additional kill, it just modifies the Serial Killer's normal kill.

Mafia roles can only take one action per night, but the Serial Killer can take two per night (cannot make two kills).

Overall, the setup is 13-4-1.

Mafia wins when they equal or outnumber civs

Indy SK wins in a 2 way or 3 way tie

Last edited:
Player List

Gooner - mafia even night watcher - killed night 4
2. Bym - civ mason - killed night 3
3. Gat - indy sk - killed night 4
4. Da - vanilla civ - killed night 1
5. Mako - vanilla civ - died night 5
6. Jhawk
7. Jtp - vanilla civ - killed day 1
8. RSF
9. Rommy - vanilla civ - killed night 2
10. Ryala - mafia goon - killed day 3
11. Blue
12. 03 - civ cop - killed night 2
13. Jman - vanilla civ - killed day 5
14. Ph - vanilla civ - killed day 2
15. Toogs - vanilla civ - killed night 1
16. Cheese
17. Juice
18. GM - vanilla civ - killed day 4

Last edited:
jtp5juicegatryaladagooner
Ph4jtpbymgoudajman
jman3rsfrommymako

toogs2gmph

Juice1toogs

gouda1jhawk

ryala1blue

gooner1wfu03

gm4rsfbluegoudagooner
gat2manningjuice

juice1gm

gooner1jman

manning1gat

YTV:
mako

[FONT=&quot]jman[/FONT][FONT=&quot]4[/FONT][FONT=&quot]rsf[/FONT][FONT=&quot]juice[/FONT][FONT=&quot]jhawk[/FONT][FONT=&quot]mako[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]juice[/FONT][FONT=&quot]2[/FONT][FONT=&quot]jman[/FONT][FONT=&quot]gouda[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gouda[/FONT][FONT=&quot]1[/FONT][FONT=&quot]blue[/FONT]

Last edited:
Imagine not picking me for your mafia.

Dealing with a fucking moron captain.

***PH***

18 players with a JOAT serial killer? this game is gonna be over by 10:30 Tuesday.

Sunday night start. Time for my civ mvp.

***ph***

***parlay*** I'm dumbtelling see!

Also Da and Ryala I just had this dinner. tell me you wouldn't eat it up you white guilt and brown but white guilt mfers. "execute" me if you must you clowns

I just made the most delicious cultural appropriation dinner. Started as grilled skirt with chimichurri--no problem there. but sub the parsley for america's hipster lettuce mizuna. Now we are getting somewhere. Blend the chimi with leftover mushy peas--we are fully colonized now. Serve it on a taco with a Cali Zin and we are complete

Oh and I was gonna fake a mango lasse with some rice milk and turmeric kombucha but I realized I checked that box with the gin and tonic I had before dinner. Keeps me from getting malaria from the help, you see.

I am still eating squash in case anyone was wondering.

Official banter topic:

Which OGBoards poster who hasn't played mafia should start playing mafia?
Which Suque poster should post on the boards more often?

My answers: Biff and Goon. Goon used to post a lot and had good Tunnels takes. Not sure why he doesn't post there much or at all anymore. Biff annoys me from time to time, but he'd be fun to play with.

Interesting topic except the tunnels don't count as the boards; that is a place for tards that can't survive elsewhere in society

I would like Milhouse and RJ to play mafia.

This is not a topic that should be discussed in this thread, though

I got a projector for Father’s Day. We watched Frozen on Friday night and Scoob tonight. A pretty neat present.

***Ph***

You’re both right. And el chupe would be awesome. And bud.

I’m a mason and not the oldest person in the pair.

Guess who the other mason is?

And we’re both civs.

I’m a mason and not the oldest person in the pair.

Guess who the other mason is?

And we’re both civs.

blue!

I think I'm the biggest, maybe only, blue fan around these parts

dude hooks it up on the home improvement thread and I appreciate his earnestness in this game

Back