• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Knights Errant Mafia Game - Day 6 Ends at 1:30 EST

what's poe? you talking about path of exile?

didn't realize you played that

Yeah it's great. Just started a couple leagues ago.

jman

after reading all 31 pages (summer low for four days?) jman is really the only one I can make a case fore

blue and mako are clear, so is manning unless we have a counter
rsf talks a lot and commands the energy, but his votes are pretty meaningless
gouda has some weird posts, and I'll cop to feeling targeted by some of his efforts to go after me with no backup, but not a lot of substance either -- he's my second mafia lean after jman

i rank the mafia likelihood list as:
jman
gouda
rsf

and if it's manning or mako then gotdamn

You literally didn’t make a case for me

Juice, RSF, You in that order

Think I've voted for juice most days at some point. Talk to me about RSF. He hasn't been a huge pain in the ass this game, which is all I remember about him. Except for the dead chat where he called me a miserable cunt, which I still have saved on my work computer lol

The thing that RSF has going for him is he said something about me being "off." That's a pretty civ thing to say. Civs hedge their calls

Wish I had someone to talk about states with. Can't remember who had strong opinions about that. Oh well no one cares about that anyways

Wish I had someone to talk about states with. Can't remember who had strong opinions about that. Oh well no one cares about that anyways

Montana is a pretty cool state. I've never been to Hawaii or Alaska but they seem cool

Drunken state is pretty fun

Kinda still want to kill juice since he showed up and put in effort once he had votes and not before

50/50 I'm up before the deadline. If there is one thing I want you to remember before you kill me it's that I don't respect any of you

You literally didn’t make a case for me

of course I did — you don’t have to agree with it

case is that goober’s day 1 actions and ryala’s push away from you day 2 was to keep you around because you’re the other mafia special

what’s the case for me? all I’ve seen is “tone”

God came to me in a dream last night and told me to kill

***juice***

The best thing about living in the sticks is that if you wake up with a massive erection, you can just piss off the back porch and not worry about all the penile gymnastics inherent in hitting your toilet and not the wall in that condition. Goddamnit, now that’s America to me.

Back