• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Knight errant reroll game DV7 SK wins!!!

Toogs

Reaction score
Game Rules

1.) NEVER edit a post. Editing = Death. Deleting = Editing.

2.) If you miss two votes, you die, regardless of your role. DO NOT MISS A VOTE. PERIOD. If you know you are going to be gone, or if there is a chance you might be gone, you can PM/email me with your desired vote ahead of time. Majority votes do not count as missed votes

3.) No posting at "night." I will not be tolerant of night-posting and will AA you. End of discussion.

4.) Vote by typing a player name in BOLD or inside 3 stars in your post, e.g.: I think Tejas is mafia or ***Tejas*** is mafia. If you later want to change your vote, DO NOT EDIT (see rule 1). Make a new post that says "switching from GAT to ***Tejas***."

5.) I will use the timestamps on this site as my official clock. Votes count through the end of the deadline minute. Timestamps of 10:00 count; timestamps of 10:01 do not.

6.) If the day’s death vote is tied at the deadline, there will be a 10 minute overtime. If the tie is not broken during OT, RNG will determine who dies.

7.) feel free to say PM and lock with impunity. PM PM PM lockity lock lock. ya fuckin clowns.

8.) You cannot vote for yourself, and there is no such thing as an active no-vote at the conclusion of a round. You can "switch to no vote" during a round, but you must switch again submitting a name before the round ends or it will be considered a “missed vote” for purposes of elimination.

9.) Majo’s: No Majo’s with 6 or fewer players remaining. Majo’s cannot occur within the final 10 minutes of a round. If a majo does occur I will call it when i see it and a 5 minute twilight will take place. A majo may not be undone during twilight because that would be stupid.

At the end of 5 minutes I will call night and the game will proceed. If i am not around and there is a majo, please police yourselves.

Last edited:
Knight-Errant is an 18 player semi-open game. It is loosely based off of Matrix6, in that both use a table of roles to determine the setup. Knight-Matrix is named for the fact that, instead of using a row or diagonal from the role table, a knight move (as in chess) is used. (https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php...=Knight-Errant)

***Please Note the 4 Mafia Players are Captains Choice. They were then RNGd for roles*** Captain will be revealed at death

Setup

9 Vanilla Townies

2 Masons

2 Mafia Goons

1 Jack-of-all-trades Serial Killer

And 2 Town Power Roles and 2 Mafia Power Roles based on the following table:

A
B
C
D
Town 3-Shot Commuter
Mafia Bulletproof
Town Gunsmith
Mafia Roleblocker
Mafia Godfather
Town Cop
Mafia Even-Night Watcher
Town Tracker
Town Jailkeeper
Mafia Roleblocker
Town Bulletproof
Mafia Bulletproof
Mafia Even-Night Watcher
Town Roleblocker
Mafia Godfather
Town Doctor

A chess knight is randomly placed on the above 4x4 table. The knight then moves randomly. An example setup is Town Cop + Town Tracker vs. Mafia Even-Night Watcher and Mafia Bulletproof.

Godfathers are investigation immune to both Gunsmiths and Cops. Godfathers are not bulletproof. They can be watched, RB or tracked

The Serial Killer receives 1-shot abilities according to the setup that was selected (plus a 1-shot strongman kill). In the example setup above, the Serial Killer would have a 1-Shot Investigate, 1-Shot Track, 1-Shot Watch, 1-Shot Bulletproof (activated), and a 1-Shot Strongman kill. The Strongman kill is not an additional kill, it just modifies the Serial Killer's normal kill.

Mafia roles can only take one action per night, but the Serial Killer can take two per night (cannot make two kills).

Overall, the setup is 13-4-1.

Mafia wins when they equal or outnumber civs

Indy SK wins in a 2 way or 3 way tie

Playaz

d14
da
dv7
gat
gooner
gouda
jtp
juice
knight
mako
manning
parlay
ph
rommy
ryala
Tejas
townie
wf03

Last edited:
Actions:
Day 1 Mako nilla civ died
Night 1 d14 civ gunsmith and gooner nilla died
Day 2 Mafia goon Gat died
n2 nilla jtp and nilla ryala died
d3 da maf goon died
n4 townie mafia rber and juice civ mason died
d5 rommy nilla civ died
n5 mason manninghawk died
d6 mafia captain and even night watcher gouda died
n6 nilla parlay died
d7 knight nilla died
n7 phdeac nilla died

Last edited:
Game has started, first day ends tomorrow at 10:30am. Mod note the afternoon rounds will be 1 and 4 instead of 130 and 430

Manning is dirty.

Anybody wanna banter about my pedicure?

Why do I feel like I’m sitting at the marching band table in the high school cafeteria right now?

I picked mako, manning and knight

figured third time was charm being on a mafia team with knight while he fake cops

Manning is dirty.

Anybody wanna banter about my pedicure?

Tell me what to expect, I haven't gotten one before. But my feet have taken a beating in the last few weeks, tryna get them pretty again

I don’t miss actual social interaction now that I’ve found mafia. I’m neglecting my family, my wife remains unsatisfied, and my crops are rotting on the vine. You people are all I need.

Tell me what to expect, I haven't gotten one before. But my feet have taken a beating in the last few weeks, tryna get them pretty again

You’re not ticklish, right? It’s crazy relaxing. I run a lot though, and they really have to get into my callouses. That’s an experience.

Oh shit. Manning really is dirty. That’s awesome. I love you, man.

You’re not ticklish, right? It’s crazy relaxing. I run a lot though, and they really have to get into my callouses. That’s an experience.

I am extremely ticklish, to the point that my family thought it was funny to torture me by holding me down and tickling me as a child. Somehow this has not gotten better with time.

Am I about to kick someone in the face by mistake?

Back