• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cooking > Eating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im with Biff, especially with the no sports. Its fun to make jokes, occasionally troll something because it gets a reaction, pick the timing and thread to do it in. I have always seen a huge negative in those that ruin thread after thread, the BSF4L, keeper, bkf, Kaho, all limited or removed for the better of the board. The biggest offender yet remains after running off high volume poster after poster.

oh I got it. Sweet. No more townie lies.

I'm probably going to cut back to lurking for awhile too. There's really not much going on with Wake sports right now. CFB is 50/50. And I'm tired of posting on a board with RJ. Y'all are cool; RJ just sucks.

Im with Biff, especially with the no sports. Its fun to make jokes, occasionally troll something because it gets a reaction, pick the timing and thread to do it in. I have always seen a huge negative in those that ruin thread after thread, the BSF4L, keeper, bkf, Kaho, all limited or removed for the better of the board. The biggest offender yet remains after running off high volume poster after poster.

So are we boycotting OGBoards?

It was a solid 9.25 year run for these boards. Hopefully kory and RSF OGB 3.0 ready for us all

how hard is it to just scroll past a poster you don't have interest in reading? That's why we have avatars. I don't get the RJ obsession. I get way more annoyed reading people talking about RJ than whatever RJ posts about.

#fulldisclosure I skim Chupe posts. Nice guy, I just don't understand what the heck he's talking about half the time. Doesn't mean I gotta argue with him. Just scroll on by.

how hard is it to just scroll past a poster you don't have interest in reading? That's why we have avatars. I don't get the RJ obsession. I get way more annoyed reading people talking about RJ than whatever RJ posts about.

i tried for about three months

dude just clogs up all the threads i'm interested in

He derails every single thread.

Where is the Townie/Strick thread? This concerns me.

The posters didn't leave because of tags. They made their reason for leaving pretty clear.
I know?

Perhaps that sentence had RJ-esque structure to it. Just meant that Townie and Strick drive a lot of conversation, and them leaving is just the latest example of this board's #decline. Perma-ban bets are dumb.

I'm admittedly someone who has enjoyed most of the little spats RJ gets into in the past, but the entire Tier 1 source argument I gave up on reading through and through a long time ago. Lately have found myself mostly just skipping over RJ's posts if a few words in I already know it's gonna be one of those posts from him.

Don't read the Tunnels very often and didn't know he said that about Strickland. That's some shitty stuff to say. That should warrant at least a one-month ban.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back